*Employers enjoy two months free on annual packages. All packages include a limited number of job postings and resumes that can be accessed on a monthly basis. Employers can make use of a 14-day trial period free of charge.
ContractManagementCrossing aggregates job ads from over 4.5 million career sites and advertises them through their job board. The platform offers employers extensive exposure by indicating job posts across over 500 career sites that form part of the EmploymentCrossing network of career sites.
ContractManagementCrossing boasts a range of recruitment features, including job alert emails, an extensive resume database, and various free and paid job posting packages. However, the platform has a limited presence in Australia.
- ContractManagementCrossing allows users to post up to 20 free job ads to their site.
- Jobs posts are shared to over 500 career sites through the EmploymentCrossing network of job boards.
- ContractManagementCrossing aggregates job posts from over 4.5 million websites.
- Job posts are featured in email alerts sent to candidates, providing additional exposure.
- Employers can browse through the site's resume database.
- The platform allows users to rate candidates and make notes that are visible to their team members.
- Email support is available for Australian employers.
- Multiple users have access to the platform from one account.
- The platform offers live customer support on its website.
- Employers have access to a 14-day free trial of the job posting service.
- Job posts can get lost amongst the millions of vacancies listed on the site.
- ContractManagementCrossing hardly has a presence in Australia and offers little total reach.
- There is no Australia-specific page.
- Pricing on the website is only available in U.S. dollars.
- The company does not have offices or a contact center in Australia.
- Jobs are not shared on any of the site's social media channels.
We were unable to find any online reviews of ContractManagementCrossing. The site does, however, feature testimonials from satisfied clients. These testimonials are mainly from U.S. companies and job seekers.
How to Post a Job on ContractManagementCrossing:
Five easy steps for posting a job on ContractManagementCrossing.
Posting a job on ContractManagementCrossing.
Select "Post a Job."
On the home page, click on "Post a Job" in the top-right corner. On the next page, enter your email address to get started.
Complete the job posting form.
Fill in your name, company details, and the job description. Then, click on "POST YOUR JOB."
Preview your job ad and post it.
After completing all the details of your vacancy, you can either preview the ad or edit it. Close the instructional pop-up, and select "Post as Featured Job."
Choose a package.
To post a free job, click the button next to "Basic Account" below the pricing table. If you wish to post a featured job, select one of the pricing plans in the table.
If you selected "Basic Account," you will be able to activate your basic job posting from your dashboard.
Complete the payment.
If you chose one of the paid packages, enter your credit card and billing details. Then, click on "Submit Now!"
ContractManagementCrossing vs. Jora:
Jora is one of the largest job posting sites in Australia and allows users to post up to 10 free job ads per month. ContractManagementCrossing also offers a limited free package; however, it has a very small presence in Australia, and although Jora is a general job board, employers may have access to a larger pool of local candidates.
ContractManagementCrossing vs. SEEK:
SEEK is a prominent Australian job board with a flexible pricing model but the platform does not offer a free job posting option like ContractManagementCrossing. Both platforms feature a searchable resume database, but SEEK's local audience comprises some 23 million job seekers monthly, while Australian job ads on ContractManagementCrossing are limited.
ContractManagementCrossing vs. Adzuna:
Both ContractManagementCrossing and Adzuna are international job boards with an Australian presence. Unlike ContractManagementCrossing, Adzuna has local offices in Australia, offering employers better customer support. The platform is also more affordable than ContractManagementCrossing, although it does not offer a free plan.
What is ContractManagementCrossing?
ContractManagementCrossing is a job posting site and job aggregator that collects jobs from over four million career pages and other sources and posts them in one location. Employers can also post jobs directly to their site, which are syndicated to over 500 career sites via the EmploymentCrossing network of job boards.
What does it cost to post a job on ContractManagementCrossing?
Employers can trial the site free for 14 days, or make use of the free basic package. Other paid options are also available.
How do I remove a job post from ContractManagementCrossing?
- Log in to your account.
- From your dashboard, select the "My Jobs" tab.
- Locate the job posting you wish to delete, and click on the "X" button below the title.
- On the next page, select "Yes, close this job."
Does ContractManagementCrossing offer free resume searches?
Yes, you can access a limited number of resumes for free.