*Employers enjoy two months free on annual packages. All packages include a limited number of job postings and resumes that can be accessed on a monthly basis. Employers can make use of a 14-day trial period free of charge.
ContractManagementCrossing aggregates job posts from other websites and offers several hiring services, such as job alert emails, multiple user access on one account, candidate resume searches, and the ability to manage listings from one interface.
As a division of the Employment Research Institute, ContractManagementCrossing aggregates jobs from millions of career sites and reposts them on its own job board. Jobs posted on ContractManagementCrossing are syndicated to over 500 sites through the EmploymentCrossing network, offering more exposure at a fraction of the cost.
- ContractManagementCrossing allows users to post up to 20 free job ads to their site.
- Job posts are shared with over 500 other job sites such as ZipRecruiter and Careerjet.
- ContractManagementCrossing aggregates job posts from over 4.5 million websites.
- Job posts are featured in email alerts sent to candidates, providing added exposure.
- Employers can browse through the site's resume database.
- The platform allows users to rate candidates and make notes that are visible to their team members.
- Email support is available for international employers.
- The platform offers live customer support on its website.
- Employers can trial the site for 14 days free of charge.
- Job posts can get lost amongst the millions of vacancies listed on the site.
- The website is difficult to navigate.
- Jobs are not shared on any of the site's social media channels.
We were unable to find any online reviews of ContractManagementCrossing. The platform does, however, feature testimonials from satisfied clients on its website.
How to Post a Job on ContractManagementCrossing:
Five easy steps for posting a job on ContractManagementCrossing.
Posting a Job on ContractManagementCrossing.
Select "Post a Job."
On the home page, click on "Post a Job" in the top right-hand corner.
On the next page, enter your email address to get started.
Complete the job posting form.
Fill in your name, company details, and the job description. Then, click on "POST YOUR JOB."
Preview your job ad and post it.
After completing all the details of your vacancy, you can either preview the ad or edit it. Close the instructional pop-up, and select "Post as Featured Job."
Choose a package.
To post a free job, click the button next to "Basic Account" below the pricing table. If you wish to post a featured job, select one of the pricing plans in the table.
If you selected "Basic Account," you will be able to activate your basic job posting from your dashboard.
Complete the payment.
If you chose one of the paid packages, enter your credit card and billing details. Then, click on "Submit Now!"
ContractManagementCrossing vs. JobsRadar:
JobsRadar and ContractManagementCrossing are job aggregators that publish job ads from thousands of career sites in one location. Employers need to contact JobsRadar for pricing information, while ContractManagementCrossing's more affordable posting option costs $199.00. ContractManagementCrossing also has a larger reach than JobsRadar.
ContractManagementCrossing vs. Ladders:
Both Ladders and ContractManagementCrossing have free and paid job posting options on offer, as well as free resume searches. While ContractManagementCrossing aggregates jobs from across the globe, Ladders is limited to the U.S. and Canada. ContractManagementCrossing also offers applicant tracking, which Ladders lacks.
ContractManagementCrossing vs. Indeed:
ContractManagementCrossing aims to collect and advertise every job post in the world, while Indeed, which has a large international following, only posts jobs submitted by employers. Both offer free and paid job postings, but while ContractManagementCrossing offers monthly options, Indeed charges a daily fee for sponsored postings.
What is ContractManagementCrossing?
ContractManagementCrossing is a job posting site and job aggregator that collects jobs from over four million career pages and other sources and posts them in one location. Employers can also post jobs directly to their site, which are syndicated to over 500 career sites via the EmploymentCrossing network of job boards.
What does it cost to post a job on ContractManagementCrossing?
Employers can trial the site free for 14 days, or make use of the free basic package. Other paid options are also available.
How do I remove a job post from ContractManagementCrossing?
- Log in to your account.
- From your dashboard, select the "My Jobs" tab.
- Locate the job posting you wish to delete, and click the "X" button below the title.
- On the next page, select "Yes, close this job."
Does ContractManagementCrossing offer free resume searches?
Yes, you can access a limited number of resumes for free.