Single Resume Purchase
30 Day Job Posting
Job Flash™ Package
Premium Job Flash™ Package
Ultimate Recruitment Package
Founded in 1959, NCMA is a well-established organization that offers its members a variety of services, such as national certifications, salary surveys, educational workshops, programs, and webinars, access to industry-related publications, and a career center.
NCMA Career Center features a job board that is dedicated to helping employers find and recruit vetted, certified contract management professionals with hiring services such as featured listings, resume searches, and employer branding opportunities.
- The job board specializes in posting contract management positions in sectors such as accounting, auditing, communications, education, government, and law, among others.
- The site has several job posting packages on offer, as well as featured job posting options.
- The platform features several job posting upgrades, such as social media promotion and exposure on partner sites.
- Employers can get access to the site's certified candidate resume database.
- Companies can create a branded profile page with their company description, logo, and enhanced job listings.
- Employers can make use of the site's applicant tracking system to manage their recruitment processes.
- The site does not offer a free job posting option.
- The platform is limited to the U.S.
We were unable to find any online reviews of NCMA Career Center.
How to Post a Job on NCMA Career Center:
Five easy steps for posting a job on NCMA Career Center.
Posting a Job on NCMA Career Center.
Navigate to NCMA Career Center's home page.
On the home page, click on "EMPLOYER" and select "Post a Job."
Register as an employer.
Fill out the online registration form labeled "New Users Create an Account". Once you're done, click on "Create My Account."
Create your job post.
You'll be asked to create your job post by filling out various online forms. First, tick the box next to the job posting package you'd like to purchase and scroll down the page until you find the form labeled "Settings."
Under "Settings," add the job name and tick the boxes to save the job post as a template, create an anonymous posting, or include your organization profile in the job post.
Under "Job Basics," enter your organization name, company logo, position title, and some other details.
Add the job description and job requirements.
Under "Job Details," specify the job duration, experience level, and salary range.
Under "Location," add the job's address and click on "Add Location."
Under "Contact Information," enter your contact details. Then, click on "Continue."
Add upgrades to your job post.
Select any upgrades you'd like to add to your job post. Then, click on "Add Upgrades."
To continue the process without adding any upgrades, click on "No Thanks."
Review and finalize your order.
Ensure you've selected the correct job posting package. Then, select your preferred payment method and either click on "Pay by Credit Card," "Pay by Check/Invoice," or "PayPal Checkout."
Your job post will then be added to NCMA Career Center's job board.
NCMA vs. ContractManagementCrossing:
NCMA and ContractManagementCrossing both specialize in posting contract management positions. While CMC has a global reach, NCMA only caters to the U.S. market. NCMA is more expensive than CMC, but they do offer a wider range of hiring services, such as featured listings and exposure on partner sites.
NCMA vs. World Commerce and Contracting Association (WorldCC):
While NCMA Career Center allows nonmembers to advertise positions, only members of WorldCC can post jobs. The latter also has a larger reach, with almost 30,000 more registered job seekers than NCMA. NCMA, however, offers more hiring services compared to WorldCC, such as an applicant tracking system.
NCMA vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a global job board that allows employers to post a wide range of vacancies in all industries. NCMA, however, is dedicated to advertising contract management jobs, which might be the better option for employers in search of specialized professionals. Both platforms offer candidate management tools and featured listings.
What is NCMA Career Center?
NCMA Career Center is the official job posting site of the National Contract Management Association, an organization that represents contract management professionals throughout the U.S.
What does it cost to post a job on NCMA Career Center?
NCMA Career Center's pricing starts at $199.00 for a single job post. The platform also offers several bulk job posting packages, as well as resume searches and featured listings.
How do I create a NCMA Career Center account?
- Navigate to NCMA's home page.
- Hover over "Sign-in or Create Account" and select "Employer."
- Fill out the online registration form and click on "Create My Account."
How do I edit a job post on NCMA Career Center?
- Log in to your account and click on "Active Jobs."
- Select the post you'd like to change and click "Edit."