1 Month Pricing
3 Month Pricing
6 Month Pricing
CareersInFood.com also offers annual pricing that ranges between $2,800.00 and $6,500.00 per year, depending on the job posting package employers.
Featured Company Profile
Targeted Talent Search
Featuring more than 40,000 quality-checked candidates from the U.S. and Canada, CareersInFood.com is one of the largest food and beverage manufacturing-specific job boards available. Subscription packages include access to the resume database, advanced filter options, and unlimited job postings.
- CareersInFood.com receives 230,000 monthly views.
- Reputable U.S. companies, such as Bimbo Bakeries USA, Pilgrims, and Herbalife, use CareersInFood.com for recruitment.
- CareersInFood.com connects employers with over 40,000 industry-specific job seekers.
- Employers can purchase standard or value-added subscription packages.
- All CareersInFood.com subscribers enjoy unlimited postings.
- The platform offers access to a searchable resume database and review functions.
- Users have access to single-site or multi-site subscriptions.
- The platform offers advanced job criteria and keyword searches.
- Employers can purchase company branding options, including company logos and a featured company profile.
- CareersInFood.com offers a mobile app for employers and job seekers who are on the move.
- CareersInFood.com is an industry-specific job board that requires a subscription.
- While CareersInFood.com does offer international job postings, the site is predominantly known as a U.S. and Canadian job board.
- Compared to job boards that include food manufacturing jobs, such as Indeed and ChefCrossing, CareersInFood.com is one of the more costly options with a Basic 30-day subscription costing $350.00 per post.
CareersInFood.com is not BBB-accredited, nor has it been rated extensively online.
Food Manufacturing Industry Focus
Advanced Posting Options
Jobs Organized by Category
How to Post a Job on CareersInFood.com:
Four easy steps for posting a job ad on CareersInFood.com.
Posting a job on CareersInFood.com.
Click on "Post Your Job" on the home page.
Navigate to CareersInFood.com and click on "Employers: Post Your Job" in the top-right of the page. At the top of the next page, click on "POST JOBS."
On the following page, click on "GET STARTED" to proceed to the sign-up form.
Register your membership account.
Create a membership account by entering your company information and contact information. Once you've completed all the fields, click on "Accept and Continue."
Select your payment package.
Select your preferred package type by clicking on "Select Package." Here, you can choose your desired duration and add-ons. When you've chosen the appropriate package, click on "Checkout" on the right-hand side. Review your information, enter your billing information, and click on "Complete Order."
Complete your job ad.
Once you've logged in and completed the payment, you can go ahead and start with your job description. Make sure that you review your job ad before publishing the post.
CareersInFood.com vs. ChefCrossing:
CareersInFood.com and ChefCrossing differ in that CareersInFood.com focuses on the food and beverage manufacturing industry. In comparison, ChefCrossing is a chef job board where employers can post jobs in the food service field. Between the two competitors, ChefCrossing is more affordable, offering free and paid options.
CareersInFood.com vs. Indeed:
CareersInFood.com and Indeed differ vastly in that CareersInFood.com is a subscription-based job board dedicated to food and beverage manufacturing jobs, while Indeed covers all job sectors and offers free posting options. Similarities include resume searches and applicant tracking.
CareersInFood.com vs. Google for Jobs:
CareersInFood.com and Google for Jobs differ vastly since Google for Jobs is not website-based, nor is it a job board. Job listings show up in generic Google search results, which could lead to higher visibility. Employers can post jobs for free once they have linked their sites with Google.
What does CareersInFood.com offer?
According to their website, CareersInFood.com has grown to become one of the largest food and beverage industry-specific job boards on the internet. Thousands of U.S. and Canadian food and beverage manufacturing jobs are posted from the industry's top companies and recruiters.
How much does it cost to post a job on CareersInFood.com?
CareersInFood.com's pricing starts at $350.00 a month for unlimited job posts.
What does a CareersInFood.com subscription include?
Full subscription includes unlimited specific criteria/keyword searches, unlimited job postings, canned messages for emails, candidate tracking lists, and candidate alert emails.
Why is CareersInFood.com better than other job boards?
Food and beverage manufacturing-specific search parameters enable employers to conduct searches without having to sort through hundreds of non-related candidates. They can quickly find who they are looking for.