From €319.00 +VAT /post.
Up to 2 months.
Job ad distribution
Resume database access
Email and phone.
HotelCareer is a niche job board that caters to the international hospitality industry. With over 1.86 million listing views per month, the platform gives employers access to a large pool of job seekers at all career levels.
The job board offers a host of recruitment services to streamline the hiring process, such as access to a resume database of more than 84,800 candidates, employer branding, job syndication, featured listings, and targeted email alerts.
- HotelCareer has a dedicated site for international job postings.
- The platform offers several job posting plans to suit different hiring needs.
- Employers can list a wide variety of hotel and hospitality jobs throughout the U.S., Europe, Asia, and more.
- The site offers employer branding packages for increased brand awareness.
- Job posts are sent to candidates via email alerts.
- Employers can access the platform's extensive resume database to connect with talent.
- Vacancies are shared to a number of international niche job sites.
- Employers can purchase "Premium Job" and "Top Listing" upgrades for increased visibility.
- HotelCareer does not offer a free job posting option.
- Listings are limited to one location per post.
- Pricing is not available in U.S. dollars.
- The site lacks candidate matching and applicant tracking tools.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of HotelCareer, the company features several client testimonials on its website.
1 Month 1 Position
1 Month 3 Positions
2 Months up to 3 Positions
1 Job Advert on CatererGlobal
1 Job Advert on Turijobs
1 Job Advert on Caterer.com
€189.00 +VAT /wk.
€189.00 +VAT /wk.
€259.00 +VAT /day /job board.
Premium Company Profile 6 Months
Premium Company Profile 12 Months
CV Database Access
€79.00 +VAT /wk.
HotelCareer vs. Hospitality Online:
Like HotelCareer, Hospitality Online primarily advertises hospitality jobs in the U.S. and abroad. Both platforms offer employer branding, targeted email alerts, and job post syndication, but only HotelCareer's site is available in multiple languages, widening the candidate pool. Neither job board offers a free job posting plan.
HotelCareer vs. iHireHospitality:
Both hospitality job sites, HotelCareer and iHireHospitality offer resume searches and employer branding. While HotelCareer caters to an international audience, iHireHospitality is a U.S.-based platform, affording employers better local hiring options.
HotelCareer vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular job board that advertises a wide variety of general vacancies. In comparison, HotelCareer primarily lists hospitality jobs and has a smaller reach than Indeed. While both sites offer international postings and resume searches, Indeed also features candidate management tools, which HotelCareer lacks.