Phone and email.
Established in 2003, PTJobs.com has a wealth of recruitment experience in the physical therapy industry. The career platform offers a number of hiring features, such as a resume database and profile-matching technology, to help employers recruit qualified physical therapy professionals across North America.
While PTJobs.com offers a number of valuable recruitment tools, its presence in Canada is very limited and it lacks local customer support. In addition, there is no free job posting option — a service offered by a number of Canadian physical therapy job boards.
- PTJobs.com is a niche job board that offers employers a targeted approach to recruiting physical therapy professionals.
- Job posts include a company logo to help attract candidates.
- The platform features a candidate profile database of physical therapy professionals.
- Job seekers can filter vacancies by job type, province, and desired setting, to connect with suitable employers.
- The platform uses profile-matching technology to connect candidates with employers.
- PTJobs.com is a therapist-owned business, and the company takes a personal and hands-on approach to recruitment.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Job posts are not promoted on the platform's social media channels.
- The platform is costlier than competitors, such as TherapyBC.
- The website is not available in French.
- There are no local offices or customer support channels in Canada.
- The platform caters primarily to the U.S. job market.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
We were unable to find any online reviews of PTJobs.com.
How to Post a Job on PTJobs.com:
Four easy steps for posting a job on PTJobs.com.
Posting a job in PTJobs.com.
Click on "Employers."
From the home page, click on "Employers" in the top page menu.
Create an account.
Click on the orange "Get started" button toward the left of the page and fill out the online form with your employer and company information. You can select a subscription plan and add your payment information at this point or opt to skip this for now. Then, click on "Register."
Log in to your account with your email and password.
Create your job post.
Click on the orange "Post a Job" button toward the top of the page and complete the online form with information about your job vacancy. Then, click on "Next."
Make the payment.
If you did not select a plan and add your payment information when registering an account, you will be prompted to do so now. Once you've selected a subscription option and entered your payment details, click on "Confirm and Post" to publish your listing.
PTJobs.com vs. Canadian Physiotherapy Association:
The Canadian Physiotherapy Association is much more costly than PTJobs.com, charging C$300.00 per job post compared to US$199.00 per month with PTJobs.com. However, the Canadian Physiotherapy Association is a membership organization based in Canada and features more local listings than PTJobs.com, making it a better option for Canadian employers.
PTJobs.com vs. TherapyBC:
TherapyBC and PTJobs.com are similar sites with a few key differences. While PTJobs.com caters primarily to the U.S. job market, TherapyBC focuses exclusively on the Canadian physical therapy market, making it the better option for local hiring. In addition, the platform offers a free job posting service, making it a more budget-friendly option.
PTJobs.com vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is the world's largest professional network and offers employers access to a global network of professionals in various industries. By contrast, PTJobs.com has a smaller reach but a more specialized focus, which may make it the better option for targeted hiring. However, LinkedIn is more affordable with its pay-per-click pricing model.
Jan 01, 2003
2620 SE. Maricamp Rd., Ocala, Florida 34471 USA
What does it cost to post a job on PTJobs.com?
PTJobs.com's job post pricing is US$199.00 per month. The platform also offers a number of candidate profile access plans, hourly recruitment calling, and direct mail postcard services.
How do I create an account on PTJobs.com?
- Go to the PTJobs.com home page.
- Click on "Register" toward the top-right corner of the page.
- Select "Start Hiring."
- Complete the online form with your personal, company, and payment information and select a subscription plan.
- Click on "Register."