Phone and email.
Founded in 2003, PTJobs.com has nearly two decades of recruitment experience in the physical therapy industry. The platform offers a number of key features to help streamline the hiring process, such as profile matching technology, a resume database, and background checks to ensure that candidates are qualified.
However, the platform offers no free job posting option and is costlier than some competing physical therapy job boards. In addition, there are only nine vacancies listed on the site at the time of writing, and employers may be better served by a general job board with a larger reach.
- PTJobs.com is a niche job board that offers employers a targeted approach to recruiting physical therapy professionals.
- Job posts include a company logo to help attract candidates.
- The platform features a candidate profile database of physical therapy professionals.
- Job seekers can filter vacancies by job type, state, and desired setting, to connect with suitable employers.
- The platform uses profile matching technology to connect candidates with employers.
- Employers can use the platform to create direct mail postcard campaigns.
- The platform offers background check services to ensure that candidates are qualified.
- PTJobs.com is a therapist-owned business, and the company takes a personal and hands-on approach to recruitment.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Job posts are not promoted on the platform's social media channels.
- The platform is costlier than competitors, such as CyberPT and the Academy of Pediatric Physical Therapy.
- The resume database comes at an extra cost.
We were unable to find any online reviews of PTJobs.com.
30-Day Candidate Profile Access
60-Day Candidate Profile Access
90-Day Candidate Profile Access
Hourly Recruiting Calling
Contact for quote.
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on PTJobs.com:
Five easy steps for posting a job on PTJobs.com.
Posting a job in PTJobs.com.
Navigate to the PTJobs.com home page.
From the home page, click on "Employers" in the top-right corner of the page and select "My Account" from the drop-down menu.
Register your account.
On the next page, click on "Create New Account." Fill out the online form with your employer and company information. Then, click on "Sign up" toward the bottom of the page.
Choose your recruitment products.
Once your account is created, click on the "Make a Purchase" link. On the next page, enter the number of products that you would like to purchase into the relevant fields. Then, click on "Update Total."
Complete the payment process.
Click on "Enter Billing Information." On the next page, add your billing details and credit card information. Once complete, click on "Submit Order" and complete the payment process.
Create your job post.
Once the payment is complete, you'll be able to create your job post. Remember to keep your ad clear and concise. Topics that should be discussed in your job ad include compensation, location, responsibilities, and requirements.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
PTJobs.com vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is the world's largest professional network and offers employers access to a global network of professionals in various industries. By contrast, PTJobs.com has a smaller reach but a more specialized focus, which may make it the better option for targeted hiring. However, LinkedIn is more affordable with its pay-per-click pricing model.
PTJobs.com vs. CyberPT:
Like PTJobs.com, CyberPT targets the physical therapy job market in the U.S. However, it offers employers a free job posting service, making it the better option for employers on a tight budget. In addition, access to the resume database is also free with CyberPT, whereas PTJobs.com charges $299.00 for 30 days of candidate profile access.
PTJobs.com vs. Academy of Pediatric Physical Therapy (APTA Pediatrics):
APTA Pediatrics is a membership organization that supports the pediatric physical therapy industry in the U.S. While it has a more specific focus on pediatric physical therapy, it features far more vacancies than PTJobs.com and costs $99.00 per post for members and features social media promotion, making it the more affordable option for employers.
What is PTaJobs.com?
PTJobs.com is a physical therapy job board that employers can use to advertise vacancies and connect with professionals across the U.S.
What does it cost to post a job on PTJobs.com?
PTJobs.com's job post pricing is $199.00 per post. The platform also offers a number of candidate profile access plans, hourly recruitment calling, and direct mail postcard services.
How do I create an account on PTJobs.com?
- Go to the PTJobs.com home page.
- Click on "Employers" and select "My Account" from the drop-down menu.
- Click on "Create New Account."
- Fill out the online form with your details.
- Click on "Sign up" toward the bottom of the page.