From $199.00 /mo.
Phone and email.
Founded in 2003, PTJobs.com has nearly two decades of recruitment experience in the physical therapy industry. The platform offers a number of key features to help streamline the hiring process, such as profile-matching technology, a resume database, and background checks to ensure that candidates are qualified.
However, the platform offers no free job posting option and is costlier than some competing physical therapy job boards.
- PTJobs.com is a niche job board that offers employers a targeted approach to recruiting physical therapy professionals.
- Job posts include a company logo to help attract candidates.
- The platform features a candidate profile database of physical therapy professionals.
- Job seekers can filter vacancies by job type, state, and desired setting, to connect with suitable employers.
- The platform uses profile-matching technology to connect candidates with employers.
- PTJobs.com is a therapist-owned business, and the company takes a personal and hands-on approach to recruitment.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Job posts are not promoted on the platform's social media channels.
- The platform is costlier than competitors, such as CyberPT Job Board and the APTA Pediatrics Job Board.
We were unable to find any online reviews of PTJobs.com.
30-Day Job Post
How to Post a Job on PTJobs.com:
Four easy steps for posting a job on PTJobs.com.
Posting a job on PTJobs.com.
Click on "Employers."
From the home page, click on "Employers" in the top page menu.
Create an account.
Click on the orange "Get started" button toward the left of the page and fill out the online form with your employer and company information. You can select a subscription plan and add your payment information at this point or opt to skip this for now. Then, click on "Register."
Log in to your account with your email and password.
Create your job post.
Click on the orange "Post a Job" button toward the top of the page and complete the online form with information about your job vacancy. Then, click on "Next."
Make the payment.
If you did not select a plan and add your payment information when registering an account, you will be prompted to do so now. Once you've selected a subscription option and entered your payment details, click on "Confirm and Post" to publish your listing.
PTJobs.com vs. CyberPT Job Board:
Like PTJobs.com, CyberPT Job Board targets the physical therapy job market in the U.S. However, it offers employers a free job posting service, whereas PTJobs.com's pricing starts at $199.00 per month. Unlike CyberPT Job Board, PTJobs.com offers a personal recruiter plan.
PTJobs.com vs. APTA Pediatrics Job Board:
APTA Pediatrics is a membership organization that supports the pediatric physical therapy industry in the U.S. While it has a more specific focus on pediatric physical therapy, it features far more vacancies than PTJobs.com and costs $99.00 per post for members and features social media promotion, making it the more affordable option for employers.
PTJobs.com vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is the world's largest professional network and offers employers access to a global network of professionals in various industries. By contrast, PTJobs.com has a smaller reach but a more specialized focus, which may make it the better option for targeted hiring. However, LinkedIn is more affordable with its pay-per-click pricing model.