APTA Career Center
$129.00 /member post and $199.00 /nonmember post.
Bulk job posting options
Resume database access
Targeted email alerts
Applicant tracking tools
APTA Career Center gives employers access to a targeted network of more than 40,000 candidates in search of physical therapy, clinical practice, administration, and research roles. The platform also features a variety of additional resources, including industry-related news, practice care, and educational tools.
The job board's standout features include resume searches, job distribution, and bulk job posting packages. While APTA Career Center is a valuable resource for companies in search of physical therapy talent, it is the costlier option compared to some of its rival job boards, such as CyberPT Job Board.
- The job board is used by more than 17,000 employers in search of physical therapy practitioners.
- APTA members receive a discount on job posting and resume access packages.
- Companies can search the site's resume database for suitable candidates.
- The Email Blast plan sends listings to more than 100,000 APTA members via email alerts.
- There are several bulk job posting options available for employers hiring at scale.
- The Ultimate Job Email Blast package distributes vacancies to around 1,000 partner job boards for increased exposure.
- Listings can be highlighted to stand out in search results and on the site's home page.
- Employers can add their company logo and a detailed profile to job posts to aid brand awareness.
- There are various job post upgrades, including diversity hiring tools, available at checkout.
- Unlike some of its competitors, the platform does not offer a free job posting plan.
- APTA Career Center lacks applicant tracking and candidate matching tools.
- Compared to several niche job boards, the site is costly.
The APTA is considered to be a reputable organization with more than 100,000 members, but we were unable to find any online reviews of APTA Career Center.
30-Day Job Posting
30 Day Job Posting-Resume Access
Premium Job Email Blast Package
Ultimate Job Email Blast Package
5 Pack of 30 Day Credits
10 Pack of 30 Day Credits
15 Pack of 30 Day Credits
Single Resume Purchase
30 Day Unlimited Resume Subscription
How to Post a Job on APTA Career Center:
Four easy steps for posting a job on APTA Career Center.
Posting a job on APTA Career Center.
Register as an employer.
From the APTA Career Center home page, hover over "SIGN-IN OR CREATE ACCOUNT" and select "Employer" from the drop-down menu. On the next page, click on "Create a free account."
Fill out the online registration form and click on "Save."
Follow the verification link sent to your email to activate your account.
Then, select the button that reads "Click here to continue."
Create your job post.
Click on the "Post a Job" button toward the top-right corner of the page and select your preferred job posting package. Then, scroll down and fill out the online form with your listing's details, including the job title, description, and location. Once you're done, click on "Continue."
Select additional job post upgrades.
Peruse the available job post upgrades and tick the boxes of any you'd like to purchase. Once done, scroll down and click on "Add Upgrades." To skip this step, click on "No Thanks."
Finalize your order.
Review your order summary to ensure you've selected the correct package. Then, scroll down and add your credit card details to the online form and click on "Pay by Credit Card." Alternatively, click on "PayPal Checkout" to complete your purchase.
Once your payment has been processed, your listing will go live on the site.
APTA Career Center vs. PTJobs.com:
Like APTA Career Center, PTJobs.com advertises a wide range of physical therapy jobs and offers resume searches. For robust job distribution tools, APTA Career Center is a good choice, but PTJobs.com features a managed service option that assigns a recruiter to assist with the candidate search.
APTA Career Center vs. CyberPT Job Board:
Of the two, CyberPT Job Board is the more affordable option, offering a free job posting plan and a lower starting price than APTA Career Center for its paid packages. Both sites offer resume searches, but APTA Career Center is slightly more feature-rich, with job distribution, social media promotion, and targeted email alerts.
APTA Career Center vs. Healthcare Jobsite:
While Healthcare Jobsite advertises a wide variety of healthcare roles and has a large reach, APTA Career Center gives employers a more targeted approach to hiring physical therapy talent. The platforms have similar starting prices for job posts, but Healthcare Jobsite has a better range of hiring tools, including applicant tracking and filtering.