From C$395.00 /post.
60 and 90 days.
Social media promotion
Resume database access
RNCareers.ca is a niche job board that caters to more than 48,000 clinical, non-clinical, and executive nursing professionals throughout Ontario and surrounding areas. Thanks to its wide reach via social media promotion, targeted email alerts, and journal advertising, the job board gives companies a targeted approach to hiring qualified candidates.
While the platform offers access to an extensive resume database, it is less feature-rich than some of its competitors, such as Nursing Careers Canada, lacking a French language option and job distribution.
- RNCareers.ca offers several job posting plans based on candidate experience and post duration to suit different hiring needs.
- The job board gives companies access to a niche pool of nursing talent, as well as administrative staff.
- Listings are shared to the platform's social media pages for increased visibility.
- The platform features a database of qualified candidates for employers to browse through.
- Employers can add their company logo to job posts to build brand awareness.
- The "Experienced" and "Specialist" packages allow vacancies to be listed on the site's home page for maximum exposure.
- The job posting process is quick and easy
- Vacancies are sent to relevant job seekers via email alerts, affording employers greater reach.
- Job posts can be advertised for 60 or 90 days, compared to the usual 30 days of most job boards.
- RNCareers.ca does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Compared to some local niche job boards, such as CanadiaNurse.com, the site is costly.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
- The platform lacks applicant tracking and candidate matching tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of RNCareers.ca.
60-Day Plan Pricing
90-Day Plan Pricing
How to Post a Job on RNCareers.ca:
Five easy steps for posting a job on RNCareers.ca.
Posting a job on RNCareers.ca.
Go to RNCareers.ca.
From the home page, click on the orange "POST A JOB" on the right-hand side above the top menu bar.
Register as an employer.
On the next page, click on "Register" and fill out the online form with your personal and company information. Once you're done, click on "Create an account."
Select a job posting package.
Choose a job posting plan by clicking on "Select" under the applicable heading next to your preferred post duration.
Create your listing.
Complete the online job posting form with your vacancy details, clicking on "Next" to proceed to the next section.
Add the job title and location, and click on "Next."
Add the description and job summary, and click on "Next."
Add the salary description, location description, and company logo. Then, click on "Next."
Add the job categories and click on "Next."
Choose your preferred application method and click on "SAVE AND CONTINUE."
Pay for your job post.
Review your order to ensure you've selected the correct job posting package and click on "Checkout" to proceed. Select "Pay online" and click on "Continue to payment" to complete your purchase via the platform's online payment page.
Fill out the online form with your billing information and click on "Save."
Once your payment has been processed, your job post will go live on the site.
RNCareers.ca vs. Nursing Careers Canada:
RNCareers.ca and Nursing Careers Canada are similarly priced and offer an assortment of hiring tools, including resume searches, targeted email alerts, and employer branding. However, only Nursing Careers Canada has a French language option, giving employers access to bilingual talent.
RNCareers.ca vs. CanadiaNurse.com:
Like RNCareers.ca, CanadiaNurse.com primarily advertises nursing vacancies and offers access to a searchable resume database. Of the two, CanadiaNurse.com is the more affordable option, charging C$139.00 for a 30-day job post. However, RNCareers.ca features 60- and 90-day listings, affording employers extended visibility.
RNCareers.ca vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank is the Canadian government's official job board and advertises a wide range of general vacancies. In comparison, RNCareers.ca gives employers a more targeted approach to hiring nursing talent. While Job Bank is a free job posting service, RNCareers.ca only has paid job posting plans, but is the more feature-rich choice of the two.
What is RNCareers.ca?
RNCareers.ca is a niche job board that connects employers with nursing and administrative talent throughout Canada.
What does it cost to a job post on RNCareers.ca?
RNCareers.ca's pricing starts from C$395.00 for a 60-day job post.
How do I create an account on RNCareers.ca?
- Navigate to RNCareers.ca's home page and click on "POST A JOB."
- Click on "Register" and fill out the online registration form.
- Once done, click on "Create an account."
How do I delete a job post from RNCareers.ca?
- Sign in to your account.
- Click on "Your Jobs" and filter for the job post you'd like to delete.
- Click on "Archive" to remove the listing from the job board.