Premium Single Job Ad
Premium Extended Single Job Ad
Save With Job Packs*
*Available in job packs of 5, 10, and 20 job posts.
Since 2015, MedicalJobsAustralia.com has helped employers connect with and recruit candidates in the medical and healthcare sectors. The site claims to list some 2,000 vacancies every month; however, there are very few U.S. job listings and employers may find greater value in local niche medical job boards.
That being said, the platform is more affordable than some local competitors and features a simple job posting process and exposure through the MedicalJobsAustralia.com network of job boards for greater reach.
- MedicalJobsAustralia.com is a niche job board dedicated to careers in the health and medical industries.
- All job ads are shared to MedicalJobsAustralia.com's job board network, including Indeed, Adzuna, and Jora.
- Job posts are listed for a minimum of 45 days.
- The site features comprehensive search filter tools to refine searches by occupation, location, and work type.
- The platform is more affordable than local competitors, such as JAMA Career Center and Health eCareers.
- The Extended Job Ad plan keeps jobs live for 90 days.
- Job posts are distributed via job alert emails.
- MedicalJobsAustralia.com has a secure payment portal.
- Job posts are shared via the company's Twitter page.
- MedicalJobsAustralia.com does not offer a free job posting option.
- The platform lacks a resume database for employers to search through.
- The job board caters primarily to the Australian and New Zealand job market.
- Pricing is only available in Australian dollars.
- There is very little U.S. activity on the platform.
- The company has no local U.S. offices.
We were unable to find any customer reviews of MedicalJobsAustralia.com online.
How to Post a Job on MedicalJobsAustralia.com:
Seven easy steps for posting a job on MedicalJobsAustralia.com.
Posting a job on MedicalJobsAustralia.com.
Navigate to the MedicalJobsAustralia.com home page.
From the home page, click on "LIST A JOB" in the top-right corner of the page.
Choose a job posting package.
On the next page, select a job posting package by clicking on "Advertise Now" beneath the appropriate option.
Register a new advertiser account.
Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Create Account" toward the bottom of the page.
If you have a promo code, you can enter it in the field provided.
Complete your account settings.
On the next page, complete your account setting by adding your business details to the form. You can upload your company logo and an ad banner toward the bottom of the page. Once complete, click on "SAVE ACCOUNT SETTINGS."
Create your job post
Click on the blue "CREATE A NEW JOB AD AND SAVE OR POST NOW" button to start the job posting process. Fill out the form with the details of your vacancy.
Check the "USA" box to advertise your job in the United States.
You can also choose to purchase a job pack bundle by clicking on the orange button.
Try our job description template to help structure your job post.
Review your job post.
Once you've filled out the online form, click on "PREVIEW JOB AD" toward the bottom of the page and review your post for accuracy. You can click on "BACK TO EDIT" to change any details or "SAVE AS DRAFT" to post at a later stage.
Once you're happy with the job post, click on "CONTINUE & PUBLISH."
Complete the payment and post your ad.
Enter your payment details and click on "SUBMIT PAYMENT" to complete the job posting process. Once the payment has gone through, your job post will appear on the MedicalJobsAustralia.com job board.
You can also choose to pay by invoice by clicking on "REQUEST INVOICE."
MedicalJobsAustralia.com vs. PhysicianJobBoard.com:
PhysicianJobBoard.com is a U.S.-based healthcare job board that connects employers with suitable local candidates. The platform is less affordable than MedicalJobsAustralia.com; however, it features a resume database and a larger U.S. audience, offering local employers greater value and access to a targeted pool of medical professionals.
MedicalJobsAustralia.com vs. JAMA Career Center:
JAMA Career Center is the costlier job board, charging US$461.00 for a 30-day job post compared to MedicalJobsAustralia.com's price of A$145.00 for a 45-day job post. However, JAMA Career Center has a greater local presence than MedicalJobsAustralia.com, although the platform does not share job ads to other job boards or social media platforms.
MedicalJobsAustralia.com vs. Health eCareers:
Compared to Health eCareers, MedicalJobsAustralia.com has a much smaller audience. It is more focused on the Australian job market, whereas Health eCareers caters to a U.S. audience. However, Health eCareers is the costlier option, but employers benefit from job ad distribution through newsletters, social media channels, and partner job boards.
What is MedicalJobsAustralia.com?
MedicalJobsAustralia.com is an Australian job board dedicated to the medical industry where employers can post job vacancies and connect with suitable candidates.
What does it cost to post a job on MedicalJobsAustralia.com?
MedicalJobsAustralia.com's pricing starts from A$145.00 for a single premium job ad. An extended premium job ad costs A$190.00 per post and employers receive a reduced rate with the Job Pack plans.
How do I create an account on MedicalJobsAustralia.com?
- Go to the MedicalJobsAustralia.com home page.
- Click on "Login" in the top-right corner of the page.
- On the next page, click on "Register Now."
- Enter your details and click on "Create Account."
How do I delete a job post on MedicalJobsAustralia.com?
- Log in to your advertiser account.
- From your dashboard, select the appropriate job ad by clicking on "View" toward the right of the page.
- Click on "DELETE" next to the job post to remove the ad.