Premium Single Job Ad
Premium Extended Single Job Ad
Save With Job Packs*
*Available in job packs of 5, 10, and 20 job posts.
Since 2015, MedicalJobsAustralia.com has helped connect employers with a range of healthcare and medical professionals. The platform has become one of Australia's largest healthcare-focused career sites and boasts some 2,000 new job listings each month.
The platform is well-priced compared to local competitors, although it lacks local Canadian offices and a resume database. Moreover, Canadian employers may be better served by using a local healthcare job board as there are very few Canadian job listings on the site.
- MedicalJobsAustralia.com is a niche job board dedicated to careers in the health and medical industries.
- All job ads are shared to MedicalJobsAustralia.com's job board network, including Indeed, Adzuna, and Jora.
- Job posts are listed for a minimum of 45 days.
- The site features comprehensive search filter tools to refine searches by occupation, location, and work type.
- The platform is more affordable than local competitors, such as Healthcarejobs.ca and Dr. Careers.
- The Extended Job Ad plan keeps jobs live for 90 days.
- Job posts are distributed via job alert emails.
- MedicalJobsAustralia.com has a secure payment portal.
- Job posts are shared via the company's Twitter page.
- MedicalJobsAustralia.com does not offer a free job posting option.
- The platform lacks a resume database for employers to search through.
- The job board caters primarily to the Australian and New Zealand job market.
- Pricing is only available in Australian dollars.
- The company has no local Canadian offices.
We were unable to find any customer reviews of MedicalJobsAustralia.com online.
How to Post a Job on MedicalJobsAustralia.com:
Seven easy steps for posting a job on MedicalJobsAustralia.com.
Posting a job on MedicalJobsAustralia.com.
Navigate to the MedicalJobsAustralia.com home page.
From the home page, click on "LIST A JOB" in the top-right corner of the page.
Choose a job posting package.
On the next page, select a job posting package by clicking on "Advertise Now" beneath the appropriate option.
Register a new advertiser account.
Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Create Account" toward the bottom of the page.
If you have a promo code, you can enter it in the field provided.
Complete your account settings.
On the next page, complete your account setting by adding your business details to the form. You can upload your company logo and an ad banner toward the bottom of the page. Once complete, click on "SAVE ACCOUNT SETTINGS."
Create your job post
Click on the blue "CREATE A NEW JOB AD AND SAVE OR POST NOW" button to start the job posting process. Fill out the form with the details of your vacancy.
Check the "Canada" box to advertise your job in Canada.
You can also choose to purchase a job pack bundle by clicking on the orange button.
Try our job description template to help structure your job post.
Review your job post.
Once you've filled out the online form, click on "PREVIEW JOB AD" toward the bottom of the page and review your post for accuracy. You can click on "BACK TO EDIT" to change any details or "SAVE AS DRAFT" to post at a later stage.
Once you're happy with the job post, click on "CONTINUE & PUBLISH."
Complete the payment and post your ad.
Enter your payment details and click on "SUBMIT PAYMENT" to complete the job posting process. Once the payment has gone through, your job post will appear on the MedicalJobsAustralia.com job board.
You can also choose to pay by invoice by clicking on "REQUEST INVOICE."
MedicalJobsAustralia.com vs. MDWork.com:
Like MedicalJobsAustralia.com, MDWork.com is a specialist job board for the medical industry. The platform charges C$150.00 for a 4-month job posting compared to A$145.00 for a 45-day job posting with MedicalJobsAustralia.com. MDWork.com also offers Canadian employers access to a larger pool of local healthcare professionals.
MedicalJobsAustralia.com vs. Healthcarejobs.ca:
Healthcarejobs.ca caters exclusively to the Canadian healthcare job market, whereas MedicalJobsAustralia.com is an Australian-based job board with very few Canadian job ads. Therefore, Healthcarejobs.ca may be the better option for Canadian employers, although it is costlier than MedicalJobsAustralia.com with pricing starting at C$325.00.
MedicalJobsAustralia.com vs. Canadian Family Physician (CFP) Careers:
CFP Careers is the more affordable job board and offers employers a greater range of pricing packages, including subscription plans, which MedicalJobsAustralia.com lacks. CFP Careers has a much larger audience in Canada; although, unlike MedicalJobsAustralia.com, the platform does not share listings to other job boards.
What is MedicalJobsAustralia.com?
MedicalJobsAustralia.com is an Australian job board dedicated to the medical industry where employers can post job vacancies and connect with suitable candidates.
What does it cost to post a job on MedicalJobsAustralia.com?
MedicalJobsAustralia.com's pricing starts from A$145.00 for a single premium job ad. An extended premium job ad costs A$190.00 per post and employers receive a reduced rate with the Job Pack plans.
How do I create an account on MedicalJobsAustralia.com?
- Go to the MedicalJobsAustralia.com home page.
- Click on "Login" in the top-right corner of the page.
- On the next page, click on "Register Now."
- Enter your details and click on "Create Account."
How do I delete a job post on MedicalJobsAustralia.com?
- Log in to your advertiser account.
- From your dashboard, select the appropriate job ad by clicking on "View" toward the right of the page.
- Click on "DELETE" next to the job post to remove the ad.