Job post duration
30, 60, and 90 days.
CV database access
Social media promotion
JobsInSports.com has more than 15 years' experience in the recruitment industry and helps employers to easily attract and hire professionals in the global sports sector. The platform offers a cost-effective job posting process, along with CV database access and featured placements for increased visibility.
However, compared to several local competitors like Football Careers, the job board lacks certain key hiring tools, such as social media promotion and targeted job email alerts.
- The platform offers a free job posting service.
- JobsInSports.com allows employers to post a wide range of sports-related vacancies at all career levels.
- Listings can be active on the job board for a longer-than-average duration of 60 or 90 days.
- Employers can search the platform's CV database and message suitable candidates to easily establish a connection.
- The platform facilitates both local and international postings.
- Employers can purchase a featured listing placement for added exposure.
- JobsInSports.com does not offer an applicant tracking system or candidate matching services.
- Listings aren't shared to the site's social media pages or distributed to other job boards.
- The platform does not offer U.K.-based support.
We were unable to find any online reviews of JobsInSports.com.
JobsInSports.com allows employers to post a job for free. Users can also contact the company for more information on purchasing a featured listing placement.
JobsInSports.com vs. Football Careers:
While JobsInSports.com advertises a wide range of sports-related roles, Football Careers specializes in connecting employers with candidates in the local football industry. Of the two, JobsInSports.com is the more affordable choice, offering a free job posting service, compared to Football Careers' £149.00 per post.
JobsInSports.com vs. UK Sport Jobs Portal:
JobsInSports.com and UK Sport Jobs Portal both offer a free job posting service, but the former is the more feature-rich option with CV database access and paid featured placements. However, while JobsInSports.com targets an international audience, UK Sport Jobs Portal may be the better choice for local hiring efforts.
JobsInSports.com vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is one of the U.K.'s most popular job boards that lists a variety of general positions. By contrast, JobsInSports.com primarily serves the global sports industry and has a smaller local reach than Reed.co.uk. While a new customer listing on Reed.co.uk costs £89.00 +VAT, JobsInSports.com is a free job posting service.