SportsWork charges £175.00 per listing which includes a company logo.
As a job aggregator, SportsWork searches the internet for the latest vacancies in the sports industry. Unlike many other aggregator sites, SportsWork also offers employers the option of direct postings but this service is rather basic and does not include featured listings, applicant tracking tools, or multi-posting options.
- SportsWork claims to be one of the largest aggregators of sports jobs.
- Job posts can include a company logo.
- Employers can have candidates apply via email or add an external website link.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- New listings are also posted on the company's Facebook page.
- While the platform primarily caters to the U.K. market, jobs can be listed internationally.
- Since SportsWork is primarily a job aggregator, some of the listings may be outdated.
- There is no option to post a featured listing.
- The platform is missing advanced hiring tools.
We were unable to find reviews of SportsWork.
SportsWork vs. UK Sport Jobs Portal:
The UK Sport Jobs Portal is the official job board of UK Sports, the government-funded agency charged with leading the U.K. to global sporting success. Unlike SportsWork which charges employers £175.00 to list a job, The UK Sport Jobs Portal offers free postings. Of the two, only SportsWork lists new vacancies on their Facebook page.
SportsWork vs. Sportyjob:
Where SportsWork is a job aggregator with basic posting options, Sportyjob is a dedicated sports job board for the U.K. and Europe. SportsWork charges £175.00 per post, while SportyJob charges €350.00 for a basic job and just €5.00 for an internship posting. Of the two, only Sportyjob offers highlighted posts and network distribution.
SportsWork vs. Indeed:
Unlike SportsWork which is an aggregator and job board primarily for the U.K. sports industry, Indeed is a general job board with an international reach. Indeed offers free postings with optional paid enhancements. SportsWork charges £175.00 and lists jobs on Facebook. Indeed offers greater reach and more hiring tools including a resume database.