UK Sport Jobs Portal
Searchable CV database
Candidate management tools
Phone and email.
UK Sport Jobs Portal is a government-provided platform that employers can use to find candidates for roles in the local sporting sector. The site only permits job postings for roles located in the U.K., which may be limiting for some employers.
While it's free to post jobs, the job board lacks key hiring tools, such as applicant tracking features, highlighted ads, a searchable CV database, and options to increase job ad exposure. Setting aside UK Sport Jobs Portal's limited hiring tools, it is budget-friendlier than local alternatives, for example, the BASES job board and SportsWork.co.
- It is free to post jobs on UK Sport Jobs Portal.
- Employers can easily manage their job ads from an online dashboard.
- The job posting process is simple.
- Employers' logos are included in job ads.
- There are no featured or premium job posting options.
- Only U.K.-based positions can be advertised on the platform.
- It can take up to five working days for employer accounts to be approved, delaying the job posting timeline.
- The site lacks additional hiring tools, such as CV searches, job distribution, applicant tracking, and social media sharing.
We were unable to find any online reviews of UK Sport Jobs Portal.
It is free to post jobs on UK Sport Jobs Portal.
UK Sport Jobs Portal vs. Sportyjob:
With a starting price of €350.00 for a basic post, Sportyjob is costlier than UK Sport Jobs Portal, which offers a free service. However, the former does offer internship posts for €5.00. Unlike UK Sport Jobs Portal, Sportyjob is not limited to ads for jobs in the U.K. and has more features, including applicant management and job distribution.
UK Sport Jobs Portal vs. BASES Job Board:
Similar to UK Sport Jobs Portal, the BASES Job Board is a niche job site that targets the U.K. market. While UK Sport Jobs Portal is a free service, the BASES job board does not have a free option, and its prices start at £249.00 +VAT per post. However, it offers better features, including social media promotion.
UK Sport Jobs Portal vs. SportsWork:
SportsWork's job posting prices start at £175.00 +VAT per post, whereas UK Sport Jobs Portal is a free service provided by the U.K. government. Both platforms have a rather plain feature profile, lacking tools such as a searchable CV database, applicant tracking, and job distribution. However, both have a simple job posting process.