From £149.00 /post.
Job post duration
Social media promotion
Candidate screening and matching
CV database access
Football Careers provides companies with comprehensive recruitment services to attract professionals at all career levels to their football-related positions. The platform's costlier plans include candidate screening and matching services, which allows employers to easily connect with pre-interviewed and vetted candidates.
While the job board's feature-rich hiring profile makes it an attractive option for users with advanced recruitment needs, the platform is costlier than several alternatives, such as UK Sport Jobs Portal.
- Football Careers allows employers to post a wide variety of football, coaching, team management, and physiotherapy roles.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Listings are sent directly to candidates via email alerts.
- The job board offers newsletter advertising and social media promotion for increased visibility.
- Football Careers has a network of more than 200,000 job seekers.
- The CV Filtering tool includes applicant filtering and candidate screening services to easily match employers with talent.
- The job board offers bespoke recruitment solutions, which include candidate vetting and interviewing services.
- Unlike some niche job boards like JobsInSports.com, Football Careers does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The platform lacks CV database access and an applicant tracking system.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Football Careers.
Job Advert & Social Media Promotion
Bespoke Recruitment Solutions
Contact for quote.
Football Careers vs. UK Sport Jobs Portal:
Like Football Careers, UK Sport Jobs Portal targets a local audience and offers a simple job posting process. While a single listing on Football Careers costs £149.00, UK Sport Jobs Portal has a free job posting service. However, for Football Careers' higher price tag, users have access to social media promotion tools.
Football Careers vs. Global Sports Jobs:
While Global Sports Jobs facilitates international postings, Football Careers caters to U.K. job seekers and may better support local hiring efforts. Both sites offer social media promotion, but only Global Sports Jobs has job ad distribution. Football Careers charges £149.00 per post, while a single post on Global Sports Jobs costs £850.00 +VAT.
Football Careers vs. Reed.co.uk:
Football Careers and Reed.co.uk are both local job boards, but the former specializes in advertising football-related positions, giving employers access to a more niche network of professionals. A new customer listing on Reed.co.uk costs £89.00 +VAT, which is more affordable when compared to Football Careers' £149.00 per post.