Job post duration
30, 60, and 90 days.
Resume database access
Social media promotion
JobsInSports.com has more than 15 years' experience in the recruitment industry and helps employers to easily attract and hire professionals in the global sports sector. The platform offers a cost-effective job posting process, along with resume database access and featured placements for increased visibility.
However, compared to several competitors like WorkInSports, the job board lacks certain key hiring tools, such as social media promotion and an applicant tracking system.
- The platform offers a free job posting service.
- JobsInSports.com allows employers to post a wide range of sports-related vacancies at all career levels.
- Listings can be active on the job board for a longer-than-average duration of 60 or 90 days.
- Employers can search the platform's resume database and message suitable candidates to easily establish a connection.
- The platform facilitates both local and international postings.
- Employers can purchase a featured listing placement for added exposure.
- JobsInSports.com does not offer an applicant tracking system or candidate matching services.
- Listings aren't shared to the site's social media pages or distributed to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of JobsInSports.com.
JobsInSports.com allows employers to post jobs for free. Users can also contact the company for more information on purchasing a featured listing placement.
JobsInSports.com vs. WorkInSports:
JobsInSports.com and WorkInSports both target a similar audience and offer resume database access. However, JobsInSports.com is the more affordable option with a free posting service, whereas a single listing on WorkInSports costs $349.00 per post per month. Of the two, only WorkInSports features social media promotion and applicant tracking tools.
JobsInSports.com vs. theClubhouse Job Board:
Like JobsInSports.com, theClubhouse Job Board facilitates global postings but is the more feature-rich choice with newsletter advertising and social media promotion. Both platforms offer a free job posting plan, with theClubhouse Job Board featuring additional paid plans that include candidate screening and matching services.
JobsInSports.com vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is a professional social network that allows employers to post various general roles. In comparison, JobsInSports.com caters to employers in search of sports-related professionals. Both sites offer a free job posting plan, but LinkedIn offers a few more hiring tools than JobsInSports.com, such as applicant tracking tools.