NASSM Career Center
From $149.00 /post.
Job post duration
Resume database access
Job email alerts
Distribution to network partners
Social media sharing
NASSM Career Center provides a targeted hiring solution for employers in search of sports management professionals. The job board offers several useful features to boost job ad visibility, including emails to a database of subscribers and job syndication. However, the site lacks key hiring tools, such as candidate matching and applicant tracking.
- Job ads are emailed to hundreds of sports management professionals.
- Premium job ads remain high in search results and are highlighted to stand out.
- The Ultimate Recruitment package distributes job listings to over 1,000 network partners for additional exposure.
- Various partner network packages are available for increased visibility.
- The site provides paid access to a resume database.
- There are no free job posting options.
- NASSM Career Center does not share job posts on social media.
- The site lacks applicant tracking and candidate matching tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of NASSM Career Center.
Single 30-Day Job Posting
Job Flash 30-Day Package
Premium Job Flash 30-Day Package
Ultimate Recruitment 30-Day Package
*Various bundles and banner advertisement packages are also available.
NASSM Career Center vs. WISE Job Board:
WISE Job Board is hosted by Women in Sports and Events and targets women professionals in the sports industry. A 30-day job ad on the site costs $249.00, whereas NASSM Career Center's pricing starts at $149.00 per post. Both platforms offer a resume database, premium posts, and bulk discounts, but WISE does not offer job distribution.
NASSM Career Center vs. SFMA Career Center:
Whereas SFMA Career Center targets a niche audience of sports field management professionals, NASSM Career Center targets a wider range of professionals in all sports. SFMA members can post jobs for free, while nonmembers pay $60.00 per post. In contrast, NASSM Career Center is more feature-rich and offers several plans from $149.00 per post.
NASSM Career Center vs. Indeed:
Indeed advertises general vacancies in all industries both locally and internationally, and offers free and paid job posting plans. In contrast, NASSM Career Center publishes sports industry vacancies and offers paid plans from $149.00 per post. While Indeed receives more website traffic, NASSM Career Center is a good targeted hiring solution.