From $325.00 /post.
Job post duration
Bulk posting plans
Resume database access
Advanced employer branding
Applicant tracking tools
Job ad distribution
The NCAA Market is a niche job board that's hosted by the National Collegiate Athletic Association, which provides championship schedules and live match commentary across all college sports sectors. The job board features a wide variety of job posting plans and bulk packages, as well as additional employer branding solutions for added reach.
With comprehensive resume searches, promoted listings, and job ad distribution services on offer, The NCAA Market is a valuable resource for employers looking to connect with athletic trainers, assistant coaches, and other sports-related job seekers.
- Employers can use the NCAA Market to advertise a wide variety of college athletics positions at all career levels.
- The job board offers several job posting plans to suit different budgets and hiring needs.
- There are bulk posting packages for companies hiring at scale.
- Listings are distributed to affiliated job boards in the Sports and Athletics Career Network for increased visibility.
- The platform offers Featured Employer plans with branded profile pages and company videos to aid brand recognition.
- The job posting process is quick and simple.
- Vacancies can be highlighted and featured on the job board's home page for maximum exposure.
- The NCAA Market does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The platform lacks an applicant tracking system and candidate matching services.
- The job board is costlier than several niche alternatives, such as The GIST job board.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the NCAA Market.
Single 30-Day SACN Job Posting Package
Three Single 30-Day SACN Job Posting Package
Five Single 30-Day SACN Job Posting Package
Add On: Featured Job
*The job board offers additional bulk posting plans and featured packages.
NCAA Market vs. The GIST Job Board:
Like the NCAA Market, The GIST job board lists a variety of sports positions. Both sites offer bulk posting plans, but the NCAA Market is the more feature-rich choice with job ad distribution and resume searches. However, The GIST job board is more affordable, charging $150.00 per post, compared to the NCAA Market's $325.00 per post.
NCAA Market vs. JobsInSports.com:
While the NCAA Market and JobsInSports.com are both niche job boards, the former caters to the college sports sector and may be the better choice for targeted hiring efforts. However, JobsInSports.com is more affordable with a free posting service, whereas the NCAA Market charges $325.00 per post. Both sites feature resume database access.
NCAA Market vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a well-used job board that allows employers to post a wide range of general roles. In comparison, the NCAA Market gives employers access to a more niche pool of sports professionals. While Indeed offers a free posting service and promoted listing options starting at $5.00 per day, a single listing on NCAA Market costs $325.00.