Wise Job Board
From $249.00 /post.
Job post duration
Distribution to other job boards
Job Flash email to candidates
Available on the Job Flash package.
Social media sharing
Applicant tracking tools
Founded in 1993, WISE provides women in sports with professional development training, mentoring, support, and employment opportunities to further their careers. The WISE Job Board provides employers with a valuable resource to find and hire qualified women candidates with industry skills and experience.
- The WISE Job Board is a niche hiring platform specifically for women in sports and events.
- The Job Flash package distributes jobs via email to WISE members twice a month.
- Discounts are available for bulk purchases.
- The platform offers an Unlimited plan for employers with extensive hiring needs.
- Featured jobs automatically refresh and remain on the job board home page.
- The platform includes a paid resume database.
- The WISE Job Board does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Pricing for resume access is only available on request.
- Jobs are not shared on social media or distributed to other job boards.
- The platform is missing candidate matching tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the WISE Job Board.
Basic 30-day Job Posting
Job Flash Package
Premium Job Flash Package
10 Pack of 30-Day Job Posting Credits
10 Pack of Job Flash Package Credits
6-Month Unlimited Posting Package
Annual Unlimited Posting Package
Contact for quote.
WISE Job Board vs. Women for Hire:
Where the WISE Job Board is a sports and events job board for women, Women for Hire is a general job board for women professionals. WISE charges $249.00 for a 30-day basic post, while employers need to contact Women for Hire for pricing details. WISE offers access to a resume database, while Woman for Hire offers social media sharing.
WISE Job Board vs. WorkInSports:
WorkInSports is a general sports job board that forms part of the iHire network, whereas the WISE Job Board is a niche hiring platform specifically for women in sports and events. WorkInSports offers greater exposure and more hiring features but charges upwards of $349.00 per post. WISE's pricing starts at $249.00 per post excluding resume access.
WISE Job Board vs. JobsinSports.com:
JobsInSports.com is a globally recognized sports job board that offers free job postings and free resume access. WISE charges upwards of $249.00 per post without resume access, but offers employers targeted hiring solutions for women in the sports and events industries. Neither platform distributes job posts to other job boards.