NASSM Career Center
From US$149.00 /post.
Job post duration
Resume database access
Job email alerts
Distribution to network partners
Social media sharing
French website translation
NASSM Career Center provides a targeted hiring solution for employers in search of sports management professionals. The job board offers several useful features to boost job ad visibility, including emails to a database of subscribers and job syndication. However, the site lacks key hiring tools, such as candidate matching and applicant tracking.
- Job ads are emailed to hundreds of sports management professionals.
- Premium job ads remain high in search results and are highlighted to stand out.
- The Ultimate Recruitment package distributes job listings to over 1,000 network partners for additional exposure.
- Various partner network packages are available for increased visibility.
- The site provides paid access to a resume database.
- There are no free job posting options.
- The website is not available in French.
- NASSM Career Center does not share job posts on social media.
- The site lacks applicant tracking and candidate matching tools.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
We were unable to find any online reviews of NASSM Career Center.
Single 30-Day Job Posting
Job Flash 30-Day Package
Premium Job Flash 30-Day Package
Ultimate Recruitment 30-Day Package
*Various bundles and banner advertisement packages are also available.
NASSM Career Center vs. Sports Work Canada:
Sports Work Canada publishes a wide range of vacancies in the Canadian sports industry. Job posting is free of charge and featured listings are available on request. In contrast, NASSM Career Center offers several plans from US$149.00 per post and offers a more comprehensive feature set than Sports Work Canada.
NASSM Career Center vs. SPMA Jobs:
SPMA Jobs features sports-related jobs throughout Canada, attracting a larger local audience than NASSM Career Center. SPMA Jobs' pricing starts at C$100.00 per post with up to 90-day post durations. In contrast, NASSM Career Center charges US$149.00 per 30-day post. Comparatively, SPMA Jobs offers job post analytics but lacks resume searches.
NASSM Career Center vs. Indeed:
Indeed advertises general vacancies in all industries both locally and internationally, and offers free and paid job posting plans. In contrast, NASSM Career Center publishes sports industry vacancies and offers paid plans from US$149.00 per post. While Indeed receives more website traffic, NASSM Career Center is a good targeted hiring solution.