SIRC Job Board
Phone and email.
The Sport Information Resource Centre (SIRC) is a sports advancement organization that offers a niche job board, news and events listings, and resources. The platform's job board provides a targeted hiring approach but lacks some notable features included in competitors' plans, including applicant tracking, ad distribution, and candidate matching.
- Job ads can stay live on the website until the job is filled or the employer decides to have it removed.
- Posting a job ad on the SIRC's job board is quick and seamless.
- The SIRC's job board offers a targeted approach to recruiting candidates experienced in sports and fitness.
- Employers are given access to a comprehensive resource hub that includes helpful tips, blog posts, and guidelines.
- All job ads include the option to add a third-party application email or website link.
- The website does offer French translation.
- Job postings are only available to SIRC Premier Subscription holders.
- The SIRC Subscription is for nonprofits only. For-profit companies can expect additional costs.
- There are no free or featured job posting plans available.
- The platform lacks several standard features, including resume database access, applicant tracking, and candidate matching.
- Job ads are not distributed to third-party sites or advertised on social media.
- Compared to top competitors, such as SPMA Jobs, the SIRC's job board is the costlier alternative.
We were unable to find online reviews of the SIRC's job board.
It costs C$200.00 to post a job ad on SIRC's job board.
SIRC Job Board vs. Sports Work Canada:
Sports Work Canada is a traditional, sports-focused job board that offers free job postings. Comparatively, the SIRC's job board is membership only, and job postings cost C$200.00 per post. While both platforms lack standard features, such as applicant tracking and social media sharing, only Sports Work Canada offers featured listings.
SIRC Job Board vs. SPMA Jobs:
Between the two competitors, SPMA Jobs offers more job posting packages and features, including refreshes and featured posts, and it's the more affordable choice, with prices starting at C$100.00 per post. In comparison, the SIRC job board's pricing starts at C$200.00 per post, and only members of the organization can post vacancies.
SIRC Job Board vs. JobsInSports.com:
The SIRC job board and JobsInSports.com differ in pricing and features, with the former being the costlier option despite its lack of features. For C$200.00, members of the SIRC can post one job ad for a period of their choosing. With JobsInSports.com, job ads are free, and the platform offers access to a resume database and job ad distribution.