SportsGrad offers two hiring solutions. A regular job posting costs A$200.00 per post with discounts for bulk purchases.
The company also offers a recruitment service where they provide a shortlist of qualified candidates based on your criteria. Upon a successful placement, SportsGrad charges a 2% success fee.
Created by sporting enthusiasts, SportsGrad started as a career advice podcast and has since grown into a thriving membership community with over 650 graduate members looking to start their careers in sports. In addition to their hiring solutions, SportsGrad offers advice, news, a podcast, and educational courses for recent graduates.
- SportsGrad offers basic job postings as well as full recruitment solutions.
- Prominent sports bodies including FIBA, Ironman, Cricket NSW, and the AFL have used SportsGrad.
- SportsGrad distributes available jobs on all their membership and community channels.
- The platform also hosts news, blogs, podcasts, and education courses for the sports community.
- SportsGrad offers risk-free recruiting where you only pay for filled positions.
- The job board is only available to SportsGrad members, which incurs an annual fee.
- There is no option to purchase resume access or featured postings.
- Job posts are not distributed to other job boards.
We were unable to find independent reviews of the SportsGrad online platform.
SportsGrad vs. Sportspeople:
Sportspeople is one of Australia's largest sports job boards with pricing from A$195.00 +GST per regular post and free internship postings. SportsGrad does not have the same reach and charges A$200.00 per post. Unlike SportsPeople, the SportsGrad job board is only available to paid community members.
SportsGrad vs. JobsInSports.com:
JobsInSports.com is a U.S.-based job board with a global reach. While it doesn't have the local appeal of SportsGrad, JobsInSports.com offers free posting and resume access. SportsGrad charges A$200.00 per post and does not have a resume database. The job board is also only available to paid members.
SportsGrad vs. Jump In Sport:
Jump In Sport is a free international sports job board with a dedicated page for Australian sports jobs. Being free, the platform is far more affordable than SportsGrad which charges A$200.00 per post. Neither platform offers resume access, but SportsGrad offers more complete recruitment services for employers.