AppFutura is an international business directory and marketplace for mobile application and web development projects. The site is well-known, reputable, and affordable, and makes it easy for companies to search for verified providers from any location.
U.K. businesses can use the site to find and hire verified developers and digital marketing agencies on a project-by-project basis. Signing up and posting projects is easy to do, and in comparison to similar platforms, AppFutura is a great way for startups and new businesses to find skilled assistance.
- Most of AppFutura's services are free.
- The platform has a simple sign-up and project posting process.
- Employers can search for developers by location, company, and services offered.
- They host approved IT and marketing companies with their directory.
- The platform allows for people to post projects and receive multiple proposals.
- The site is built by developers, for developers.
- All companies listed on their site are reviewed regularly by clients and AppFutura.
- Project posters get a personal project manager assigned to them.
- The platform offers assistance from the AppFutura team with app development projects.
- Project postings aren't the website's primary aim.
- The site receives a minimal amount of web traffic from the U.K.
- AppFutura is not as well known as some local tech job sites, such as Boolerang and CW Jobs.
- The company doesn't have offices located in the U.K.
- The site's pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
While we could not find any online reviews of AppFutura's project posting services, they do provide a testimonial page of companies who have used their services in the past.
One U.K. business commented that the site is an "important place in the app development lifecycle allowing customers to find and connect with suppliers in a competitive yet managed environment."
How to Post a Project on AppFutura:
Three easy steps for posting a project on AppFutura.
Posting a project on AppFutura.
Select "Post a project."
Navigate to the AppFutura home page and click "Post a project" in the center of the page.
Fill in your project description.
Tell the community a bit about your idea and needs for the project. Indicate your budget and then select the optional project posting package you want. Select "Create app project" to move to the next step.
Validate your account.
An email will be sent to verify your account. Check your inbox, click the link, and your account will be validated.
AppFutura will then review and validate your project and release it for viewing.
AppFutura vs. Boolerang:
Boolerang is a London-based tech job posting site, while AppFutura is an international tech project posting platform. Boolerang is a good choice for a company that wants to hire new employees, while AppFutura is the option for companies that would like to outsource projects to external application developers.
AppFutura vs. CW Jobs:
CW Jobs' pricing starts at £199.00 +VAT per job posting and £500.00 to access their CV database. AppFutura's project posting costs range from free to US$50.00, making it the more affordable option. While both CW Jobs and AppFutura focus on the tech industry, the latter is more of an outsourcing platform rather than a traditional job board.
AppFutura vs. Technojobs:
Technojobs covers similar sectors as AppFutura. With Technojobs, employers post positions they would like to fill, while with AppFutura, companies post projects they would like to outsource. Technojobs has been around for longer than AppFutura and has 37 IT job sites across the U.K., while AppFutura is a single international site founded in 2012.
What is AppFutura?
AppFutura is an IT developer marketplace that hosts a directory of providers and gives businesses the opportunity to post projects for consideration by member companies.
What does it cost to post a project on AppFutura?
While they do not charge for project postings, AppFutura's pricing for optional extras starts at US$5.00.
How do I create an account on AppFutura?
- Go to their home page.
- Select "Post a project."
- Enter your project details as well as your personal information.
- Select "Create app project."
- Verify your email and your account will be created.
When was AppFutura founded?
AppFutura was initially founded in 2012 at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. The company officially launched in January 2014.
Who is AppFutura's CEO?
AppFutura's CEO and founder is Bernat Guitart. Together with his cofounder and CTO, Àlex Aubets, they run AppFutura from their offices in Barcelona, Spain.
How can I report a fake review on AppFutura?
You can report a fake review immediately by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Their team will then investigate the case.
Is AppFutura a freelancing portal?
No. AppFutura offers a leading IT & Marketing directory and drives traffic to the companies listed in their directories.