AppFutura is an online business directory and marketplace for mobile application and web development projects. The great thing about the site is that it offers most of its features for free or for a comparatively low price. Companies can connect with verified digital marketing and development agencies as well as post projects to get proposals.
In comparison to other tech platforms, AppFutura is distinct because it targets a niche sector of businesses and offers a unique way of matching companies with providers across the globe. While it has limited usage in the U.S., companies there can post projects or find development partners with the knowledge that they will get value for money.
- Most of AppFutura's services are free.
- The platform has a simple sign-up and project posting process.
- Employers can search for developers by location, company, and services offered.
- They host approved IT and marketing companies in their directory.
- The platform allows for people to post projects and receive multiple proposals.
- The site is built by developers, for developers.
- All companies listed on their site are reviewed regularly by clients and AppFutura.
- Project posters get a personal project manager assigned to them.
- The platform offers assistance from the AppFutura team with app development projects.
- Project postings aren't the website's primary aim.
- The company doesn't have offices in the U.S.
- The site receives minimal traffic from the U.S. each month.
While we could not find any independent reviews of AppFutura's project posting services, they do provide a testimonial page of companies who have used them in the past.
How to Post a Project on AppFutura:
Three easy steps for posting a project on AppFutura.
Posting a project on AppFutura.
Select "Post a project."
Navigate to the AppFutura home page and click on "Post a project" in the center of the page.
Fill in your project description.
Tell the community a bit about your idea and needs for the project. Indicate your budget and then select the optional project posting package you want. Select "Create app project" to move to the next step.
Validate your account.
An email will be sent to verify your account. Check your inbox, click on the link, and your account will be validated.
AppFutura will then review and validate your project and release it for viewing.
AppFutura vs. Toptal:
Toptal is a freelancing marketplace that only accepts the top 3% of developers who apply. While Toptal and AppFutura offer similar solutions, AppFutura lets you set a budget for your project and allows companies and developers to respond with proposals. AppFutura also specializes in mobile application and web development.
AppFutura vs. FlexJobs:
FlexJobs is a platform that has some overlap with AppFutura in the services they advertise. AppFutura offers free job postings, as well as more affordable premium options. FlexJobs charges employers $399.00 per month for unlimited job postings, while AppFutura charges a one-off price.
AppFutura vs. Wellfound:
Wellfound is a popular tech job posting site that offers free job postings to startups. Compared to AppFutura, the site has a larger reach and has been used by over 100,000 startup companies since it started. While AppFutura is smaller, the site doesn't limit its project posting services to only new or upcoming businesses.
What is AppFutura?
AppFutura is an IT developer marketplace that hosts a directory of providers and gives businesses the opportunity to post projects for consideration by member companies.
What does it cost to post a project on AppFutura?
While they do not charge for project postings, AppFutura's pricing for optional extras starts at $5.00.
How do I create an account on AppFutura?
- Go to their home page.
- Select "Post a project."
- Enter your project details as well as your personal information.
- Select "Create app project."
- Verify your email and your account will be created.
When was AppFutura founded?
AppFutura was initially founded in 2012 at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. The company officially launched in January 2014.
Who is AppFutura's CEO?
AppFutura's CEO and founder is Bernat Guitart. Together with his cofounder and CTO, Àlex Aubets, they run AppFutura from their offices in Barcelona, Spain.
How can I report a fake review on AppFutura?
You can report a fake review immediately by sending an email to email@example.com. Their team will then investigate the case.
Is AppFutura a freelancing portal?
No. AppFutura offers a leading IT & Marketing directory and drives traffic to the companies listed in their directories.