Add Premium Upgrade
Add Platinum Bundle
Facility Agent is a niche employment site for facilities and maintenance professionals. The U.S.-based job board was founded in 2002 and has helped match employers with more than 9 million job seekers to date.
The job site makes use of an algorithm to match employers with potential candidates. This successfully eliminates nearly 60% of applicants who do not meet the minimum job requirements for a position. Job posts are shared on more than 2,700 other job boards.
- Facilities Agent offers employers access to more than one million job seekers.
- Employers are only matched with job seekers that fit the criteria of their job post.
- Employers have access to a database of job seekers in their area.
- Candidate tracking is available to employers.
- Job credits are valid for a full year.
- Employers have access to industry salary surveys and reports.
- Listings are shared to more than 2,700 job boards, including ZipRecruiter and Monster.
- Employers receive email notifications of possible candidate matches within hours of posting their job.
- The Platinum package includes account management support.
- Job ads and job fair information are sent to registered job seekers via eBlasts.
- The job site has a complicated pricing structure.
- Facility Agent does not share listings to its social media pages.
- There is no free job posting option.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Facility Agent.
How to Post a Job on Facility Agent:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Facility Agent.
Posting a job on Facility Agent.
Navigate to the Facility Agent home page.
From the home page, click on "Employer Login" in the top-right corner. On the next page, click on the "Need to register? Click here" link.
Register your employer account.
Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Create Account" toward the bottom of the page.
Add job posting credits and upgrades.
Specify the number of job posting credits that you would like to purchase and select any additional upgrades by checking the corresponding boxes.
If you have a promo code, you can enter it here.
Purchase your credits and create your job post.
Review your order and enter your payment information. Then, click on "Purchase Credits" to complete the payment.
Once you have purchased your job credits, you'll be able to create and post your job ad.
Facility Agent vs. FacilitiesNet:
FacilitiesNet has a reach of over 230,000 job seekers, compared to Facility Agent that serves around one million candidates. Facility Agent is the less expensive option of the two. The latter shares job posts to 2,700 other job sites while FacilitiesNet only promotes listings through its social media pages.
Facility Agent vs. Trades Hub:
Trades Hub is a niche job board for early career professionals in Minnesota, U.S. In comparison, Facility Agent is a general job site for maintenance and facility job seekers at all career levels. Employers looking to hire experienced candidates should consider the latter option as candidates are pre-screened.
Facility Agent vs. ZipRecruiter:
ZipRecruiter is a general job board where employers can post jobs throughout the U.S. that offers an applicant tracking system. Compared to Facility Agent, it has a much wider reach with millions of jobs being advertised on the site monthly. ZipRecruiter also offers employers lower posting fees than Facility Agent.
What is Facility Agent?
Facility Agent is a maintenance and facility management job site based in the U.S. The site makes use of an algorithm to match employers with job seekers.
What does it cost to post a job on Facility Agent?
Posting a single job on Facility Agent costs $295.00. Numerous discount options and add-ons are also available.
How do I register an account on Facility Agent?
- Navigate to the home page.
- Select "Register for Free."
- Fill in your name, email address, and password, then click "Create Account."
How do I delete a job on Facility Agent?
Members can remove a job posting prior to its expiration date by providing notice to the company.