1 Job Credit
2-10 Job Credits
$270.00 /job credit.
11-20 Job Credits
$245.00 /job credit.
21-50 Job Credits
$220.00 /job credit.
Add Premium Upgrade
$100.00 per month /post.
Add Platinum Bundle
*Various nationwide job slot packages and regional billboard packages are available. For more information, contact the company on 1 (800) 396-4822 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facility Agent is a division of MyOpenJobs and operates a niche employment site for facilities and maintenance professionals. The job board is based in the U.S. but also serves Canada. Since its inception in 2002, the site has matched employers to more than 9 million job seekers.
The job site makes use of an algorithm to match employers with potential candidates. This successfully eliminates nearly 60% of applicants who do not meet the minimum job requirements for a position. Job posts are shared on more than 2,700 other job boards.
- Facilities Agent offers employers access to more than one million job seekers.
- Employers are only matched with job seekers that fit the criteria of their job post.
- Jobs are promoted to both active and passive job seekers.
- Employers have access to a database of job seekers in their area.
- Candidate tracking is available to employers.
- Job credits are valid for a full year.
- Employers have access to industry salary surveys and reports.
- Listings are shared to more than 2,700 job boards, including ZipRecruiter and Monster.
- Employers receive email notifications of possible candidate matches within hours of posting their job.
- Platinum job posts remain live for an additional 30 days.
- The Platinum package includes account management support.
- Job ads and job fair information are sent to registered job seekers via eBlasts.
- The job site has a complicated pricing structure.
- Facility Agent does not share listings to its social media pages.
- No free job posting option is available.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Facility Agent.
How to Post a Job on Facility Agent:
On Facility Agent's home page, click "Employer Login", select "Employer Registration." Complete the employer registration form, choose a posting package, and make payment. You can then post your job to Facility Agent.
Facility Agent vs. FacilitiesNet:
FacilitiesNet has a reach of over 230,000 job seekers, compared to Facility Agent that serves around one million candidates. Facility Agent is the less expensive option of the two. The latter shares job posts to 2,700 other job sites while FacilitiesNet only promotes listings through its social media pages.
Facility Agent vs. Trades Hub:
Trades Hub is a niche job board for early career professionals in Minnesota, U.S.A. In comparison, Facility Agent is a general job site for maintenance and facility job seekers at all career levels. Employers looking to hire experienced candidates should consider the latter option as candidates are pre-screened.
Facility Agent vs. ZipRecruiter:
ZipRecruiter is a general job board where employers can post jobs throughout the U.S.A. that offers an applicant tracking system. Compared to Facility Agent, it has a much wider reach with millions of jobs being advertised on the site monthly. ZipRecruiter also offers employers lower posting fees than Facility Agent.
What is Facility Agent?
Facility Agent is a maintenance and facility management job site based in the U.S. The site makes use of an algorithm to match employers with job seekers.
What does it cost to post a job on Facility Agent?
Posting a single job on Facility Agent costs $295.00. Numerous discount options and add-ons are available.
How do I register an account on Facility Agent?
- Navigate to the home page.
- Select "Register for Free."
- Fill in your name, email address, and password, then click "Create Account."
How do I delete a job on Facility Agent?
Members can remove a job posting prior to its expiration date by providing notice to the company.