From $295.00 /post.
Account management support
Job ad distribution
Social media promotion
Facility Agent is a niche employment site for facilities and maintenance professionals. The U.S.-based job board was founded in 2002 and has helped match employers with more than 9 million job seekers to date.
Facility Agent's comprehensive hiring solutions include resume searches, candidate matching, and job ad distribution. While more affordable than some niche competitors, such as FacilitiesNet, the job board does not feature social media promotion tools.
- Facilities Agent gives employers access to an extensive network of facilities and maintenance talent.
- Companies can browse the job board's resume database.
- The platform uses advanced candidate matching technology to help employers find suitable candidates for their roles.
- Job credits are valid for a full year.
- Employers have access to industry salary surveys and reports.
- Listings are shared to more than 2,700 affiliated job boards, including ZipRecruiter and Monster.
- The job board has an applicant management system that allows users to create robust talent pipelines.
- The Platinum package includes account management support.
- Vacancies are sent to registered job seekers via e-blasts.
- Facility Agent does not share listings to its social media pages.
- There is no free job posting option,
We were unable to find any online reviews of Facility Agent.
Single Job Credit
Add On: Premium Upgrade
Add On: Platinum Bundle
*The platform also offers discounted bulk job posting plans.
How to Post a Job on Facility Agent:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Facility Agent.
Posting a job on Facility Agent.
Navigate to Facility Agent's home page.
From the home page, click on "Employer Login" in the top-right corner.
Register your employer account.
On the next page, click on the "Need to register? Click here" link. Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Create Account" toward the bottom of the page to proceed.
Select job posting credits and upgrades.
Specify the number of job posting credits that you would like to purchase and select any additional upgrades by checking the corresponding boxes.
If you have a promo code, you can enter it here.
Purchase your credits and create your job post.
Review your order and enter your payment information. Then, click on "Purchase Credits" to complete the payment.
Once you have purchased your job credits, you'll be able to create and post your job ad.
Facility Agent vs. FacilitiesNet:
FacilitiesNet has a reach of over 230,000 job seekers, compared to Facility Agent's database of around one million candidates. Facility Agent is the more affordable option, charging $295.00 per post, while a single listing on FacilitiesNet costs $399.00. Both sites offer job ad distribution, but only Facility Agent has candidate matching tools.
Facility Agent vs. Trades Hub:
Like Facility Agent, Trades Hub advertises blue-collar roles. However, the latter's reach is limited to Minnesota. While Facility Agent's pricing starts at $295.00 per post, users need to contact Trades Hub for pricing details. Facility Agent is also the more feature-rich option, offering candidate matching and applicant tracking tools.
Facility Agent vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular job board that advertises a wide range of general vacancies. In comparison, Facility Agent is more niche, helping employers find and hire facility and maintenance professionals. Of the two, Indeed is the more affordable choice, thanks to its free job posting plan. By contrast, Facility Agent charges $295.00 per post.
What is Facility Agent?
Facility Agent is a niche job board that advertises a wide range of facility and maintenance roles throughout the U.S.
What does it cost to post a job on Facility Agent?
Facility Agent's pricing starts at $295.00 per post.
How do I register an account on Facility Agent?
- Navigate Facility Agent's home page.
- Click on "Register For Free" under the top menu.
- Select the text that reads "Click here for Employer Registration."
- Complete the online registration form and click on "Create Account."