From US$295.00 /post.
Account management support
Job ad distribution
Social media promotion
French language option
Facility Agent is a niche employment site for facilities and maintenance professionals. Its comprehensive hiring solutions include resume searches, candidate matching, and job ad distribution.
While Facility Agent gives employers access to a highly defined audience of North American job seekers, it does not have the same reach as some local competitors, such as Toronto Construction Association.
- Facilities Agent gives employers access to an extensive network of facilities and maintenance talent.
- Companies can browse the job board's resume database.
- The platform uses advanced candidate matching technology to help employers find suitable candidates for their roles.
- Job credits are valid for a full year.
- Employers have access to industry salary surveys and reports.
- Listings are shared to more than 2,700 affiliated job boards, including ZipRecruiter and Monster.
- The job board has an applicant management system that allows users to create robust talent pipelines.
- The Platinum package includes account management support.
- Vacancies are sent to registered job seekers via e-blasts.
- Facility Agent does not share listings to its social media pages.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- The website is not available in French.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Facility Agent.
Single Job Credit
Add On: Premium Upgrade
Add On: Platinum Bundle
*The platform also offers discounted bulk job posting plans.
How to Post a Job on Facility Agent:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Facility Agent.
Posting a job on Facility Agent.
Navigate to Facility Agent's home page.
From the home page, click on "Employer Login" in the top-right corner.
Register your employer account.
On the next page, click on the "Need to register? Click here" link. Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Create Account" toward the bottom of the page to proceed.
Add job posting credits and upgrades.
Specify the number of job posting credits that you would like to purchase and select any additional upgrades by checking the corresponding boxes.
If you have a promo code, you can enter it here.
Purchase your credits and create your job post.
Review your order and enter your payment information. Then, click on "Purchase Credits" to complete the payment.
Once you have purchased your job credits, you'll be able to create and post your job ad.
Facility Agent vs. Toronto Construction Association:
Like Facility Agent, Toronto Construction Association advertise blue-collar roles. However, the latter caters specifically to Toronto-based job seekers, which may be the better choice for targeted hiring. While Facility Agent charges US$295.00 per post, Toronto Construction Association is a free job posting service.
Facility Agent vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank is the Canadian government's official job site and allows employers to post jobs for free. While Job Bank lists general roles, Facility Agent is a niche job site for professionals in maintenance and facilities; however, the platform is U.S.-centric, while Job Bank focuses entirely on the local Canadian job market.
Facility Agent vs. Jobillico:
Jobillico is a Quebec-based online recruitment service. For regional employers, Jobillico may offer better access to local professionals. However, the platform is a general job posting site, whereas Facility Agent offers employers access to a more targeted pool of facility and maintenance professionals.
What is Facility Agent?
Facility Agent is a niche job site that helps employers find and hire maintenance and facility professionals throughout Canada and the U.S.
What does it cost to post a job on Facility Agent?
Facility Agent's pricing starts at US$295.00.
How do I register an account on Facility Agent?
- Navigate Facility Agent's home page.
- Click on "Register For Free" under the top menu.
- Select the text that reads "Click here for Employer Registration."
- Complete the online registration form and click on "Create Account."