Add Premium Upgrade
Add Platinum Bundle
Facility Agent is a specialized job posting site dedicated to careers in facilities and maintenance. Founded in 2002, the company has helped connect over 9 million job seekers with employers. The platform's algorithms ensure that employers are matched with candidates that meet the minimum job requirements for a position.
The platform offers employers maximum job post exposure by syndicating listings to over 2,700 other job boards, although the company caters primarily to a U.S. audience and Canadian listings are limited on the site.
- Facilities Agent offers employers access to more than one million job seekers.
- Employers are only matched with job seekers that fit the criteria of their job post.
- Employers have access to a database of job seekers in their area.
- Candidate tracking is available to employers.
- Job credits are valid for a full year.
- Employers have access to industry salary surveys and reports.
- Listings are shared to more than 2,700 job boards, including ZipRecruiter and Monster.
- Employers receive email notifications of possible candidate matches within hours of posting their job.
- The Platinum package includes account management support.
- Job ads and job fair information are sent to registered job seekers via eBlasts.
- The job site has a complicated pricing structure.
- Facility Agent does not share listings to its social media pages.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- The website is not available in French.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Facility Agent.
How to Post a Job on Facility Agent:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Facility Agent.
Posting a job on Facility Agent.
Navigate to the Facility Agent home page.
From the home page, click on "Employer Login" in the top-right corner. On the next page, click on the "Need to register? Click here" link.
Register your employer account.
Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Create Account" toward the bottom of the page.
Add job posting credits and upgrades.
Specify the number of job posting credits that you would like to purchase and select any additional upgrades by checking the corresponding boxes.
If you have a promo code, you can enter it here.
Purchase your credits and create your job post.
Review your order and enter your payment information. Then, click on "Purchase Credits" to complete the payment.
Once you have purchased your job credits, you'll be able to create and post your job ad.
Facility Agent vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank is the Canadian government's official job site and allows employers to post jobs for free. Job Bank is a general job board, whereas Facility Agent is a niche job site for careers in maintenance and facility management; however, the platform is U.S.-centric, while Job Bank focuses entirely on the local Canadian job market.
Facility Agent vs. Monster:
Monster is one of the world's leading job boards and features a local Canadian portal for employers to connect with a range of professionals from all industries. Facility Agent is the less affordable platform but does offer employers access to a more specialized pool of candidates, although it does have a smaller presence in Canada.
Facility Agent vs. Jobillico:
Jobillico is a Quebec-based online recruitment service. For regional employers, Jobillico may offer better access to local professionals; however, the platform is a general job posting site, whereas Facility Agent offers employers access to a more targeted pool of facility and maintenance professionals, although its presence in Canada is limited.
What is Facility Agent?
Facility Agent is a maintenance and facility management job site based in the U.S. The site makes use of an algorithm to match employers with job seekers.
What does it cost to post a job on Facility Agent?
Posting a single job on Facility Agent costs US$295.00. Numerous discount options and add-ons are also available.
How do I register an account on Facility Agent?
- Navigate to the home page.
- Select "Register for Free."
- Fill in your name, email address, and password, then click "Create Account."
How do I delete a job on Facility Agent?
Members can remove a job posting prior to its expiration date by providing notice to the company.