Travel Massive Jobs Board
Social media promotion
CV database access
Travel Massive is a well-established online community that shares global travel news, events, and jobs to its audience of more than 80,000 international tourism professionals, freelancers, influencers, and travel startups. The job board's features include social media promotion, featured listings, and newsletter advertising.
While the platform has more than 6,000 local members, it does not have a large presence in the U.K. and reaches fewer job seekers than other niche competitors, such as Leisurejobs. However, the platform offers great exposure for employers in search of global talent.
- Travel Massive allows employers to post a wide range of seasonal and full-time travel-adjacent jobs at all career levels.
- The job board is more affordable than some niche competitors, such as Travel Weekly Jobs.
- Listings are shared to the site's weekly newsletter, as well as its Twitter and Facebook pages, for increased visibility.
- Employers can add their company logo to job posts to aid brand awareness.
- The job board caters to more than 6,000 local travel professionals.
- Listings can be added to the platform's home page for maximum exposure.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Vacancies are sent to candidates via weekly email alerts.
- Travel Massive does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The platform lacks CV searches, candidate matching, and applicant tracking tools.
- Job posting Pricing is not available in pounds sterling.
- Listings aren't shared to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Travel the Massive Jobs Board.
A single 30-day job post on the Travel Massive Jobs Board costs US$149.00. Employers also have the option of listing their company on the Travel Directory with plans starting from £25.00 per month.
Travel Massive vs. Leisurejobs:
Similar to Travel Massive, Leisurejobs allows employers to post a variety of travel and leisure vacancies both locally and internationally. Of the two, Leisurejobs is more feature-rich, offering CV searches and applicant tracking tools. Leasurejobs charges upwards of £150.00 +VAT per post while Travel Massive charges US149.00 per post.
Travel Massive vs. Travel Weekly Jobs:
While both sites cater exclusively to the travel industry, Travel Weekly Jobs has a much larger local presence, catering to more than 29,000 job seekers. However, the site is costly compared to Travel Massive, charging £295.00 +VAT per job post, while the latter charges US$149.00 per post. Both sites offer featured listings and employer branding.
Travel Massive vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a popular U.K.-based job board that advertises general roles. In comparison, Travel Massive gives users a more targeted approach to hiring talent in the travel industry. While Reed.co.uk charges new customers £89.00 +VAT for a premium post, Travel Massive charges US149.00 for a standard 30-day post.
What does it cost to post a job on the Travel Massive Jobs Board?
Travel Massive charges US$149.00 for a 30-day job posting.
How do I create an account on Travel Massive?
- Navigate to Travel Massive's home page and click on "Sign in" on the right-hand side of the top menu.
- Add your email address and click on "Continue."
- Add your name and click on "Register."