Teachaway is a resource site for teachers. In particular, Teachaway helps teachers to find teaching opportunities abroad. International schools and educational companies can use the website to recruit teachers from around the world by advertising job opportunities.
Teachaway does not list any pricing on their website, but you can contact them directly to request more information.
Pros: Can be used to post teaching jobs around the world.
Cons: Pricing information is unclear.
Bottomline: Teachaway is a great resource for employers in foreign countries who need to recruit teachers for temporary assignments.
How to Post a Job on Teachaway:
- Click "Hire Teachers".
- Select "Post a Job".
- Enter information about your school.
- Sign in or register for an account.
- Enter details about the job opportunity. Be sure to include contact information.
- Select your type of posting and enter payment details.
- Preview your posting and confirm.
Key Information Table:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
1 (416) 628-1386
324-171 East Liberty Street, Toronto, Ontario M6K 3P6
How can I edit a Teachaway job posting?
You can edit your Teachaway job postings by logging into your account and opening each job posting individually.
How can I delete a Teachaway job posting?
Postings can be deleted by clicking the "Delete" button next to the title of the posting in your account.
How do I create a Teachaway account?
You can create an account by clicking "Register" at the top of the page. A series of forms will guide you through the rest of the process.
What are some Teachaway alternatives?
What kind of teaching jobs can I post on Teachaway?
- Primary English.
- Social Studies.
- Physical Education.
- Business English.
How can I find the best teachers on Teachaway?
- Describe the work environment of your school.
- Add key responsibilities to your job posting.
- Describe the kind of teacher you are looking for, including qualifications.
- Disclose compensation information.
I tried TeachAway but found their recruiters to be trash.