Teach Away is an online resource and job posting site that caters to teachers looking for opportunities abroad. International schools and educational companies can also use the website to recruit teachers from around the world by advertising job opportunities.
Teach Away does not list any pricing on their website but you can contact them directly for more information or request a quote.
Established in 2003, Teach Away has grown to be a leader in international recruiting and educational development. For job seekers, the platform's helpful resources provide plenty of online training and informational guides, including certification guides, a TEFL course, and a teacher certification program.
For employers, Teach Away provides immediate access to a vast network of over one million certified teachers. In addition to the platform's teaching recruitment resources, employers also have the option of using its teaching recruitment agency. This includes assistance by a qualified placement agent throughout the hiring process.
- The site offers a place to post jobs and the help of a recruitment agency.
- Caters to all school types, including K to 12 schools, ECE centers, language schools, and online teaching.
- Provides online courses for student teachers, including a teacher certification program and a TEFL course.
- Gives employers immediate access to an impressive network of qualified teachers.
- Teach Away is a niche job board that offers direct access to candidates who are already looking for a job in this field, which ultimately helps filter the candidate pool and save time.
- The job posting process is fast and easy thanks to the accommodating interface.
- Users are not able to delete an account once it is created.
- Multiple customers have complained about poor and slow customer service.
- Limited customer support options.
- There is no pricing information available on the website.
- Limited exposure to social media and third-party sites.
Teach Away is a great resource for employers around the world who need to recruit teachers. While there are a limited number of reviews available online, we did find a couple of reviews on Trustpilot. However, both reviews leaned on the negative side, with reviewers stating that the customer service was poor and that the job board was outdated.
How to Post a Job on Teach Away:
- Visit the Teach Away website.
- Click "Hire Teachers" in the main menu.
- Select "Post a Job."
- Enter information about your school.
- Sign in or register for an account.
- Enter details about the job opportunity. Be sure to include contact information.
- Select your type of posting and enter payment details.
- Preview your posting and confirm.
Teach Away vs. Learn4Good:
Teach Away and Learn4Good are both excellent job resources for those who want to teach abroad. Unlike Learn4Good, Teach Away solely caters to teachers and its service includes an in-house teaching recruitment agency. However, Learn4Good does offer a wider network of job searchers and a limited free plan.
Teach Away vs. TeachingJobs.com:
Teach Away focuses on recruiting international teachers, whereas TeachingJobs.com caters to the U.S. market. In addition, Teach Away provides additional services like teacher certification and TEFL courses, reassuring employers that they're hiring qualified talent.
Teach Away vs. SchoolSpring:
Both Teach Away and SchoolSpring solely focuses on recruiting teachers, the two platforms' target markets are different. Teach Away is designed to recruit teachers who want to work abroad, whereas SchoolSpring only caters to the U.S. job market. In addition, Teach Away provides online resources to help ensure that all candidates are qualified.
324-171 East Liberty Street, Toronto, Ontario M6K 3P6
Is Teach Away legitimate?
Yes. Teach Away is a reputable business that provides job seekers with access to teaching certification courses in order to work abroad. The platform also includes a job board for employers.
What is Teach Away?
Teach Away is an online resource site that caters to both job seekers and employers. The platform provides helpful resources on certification guides, as well as a TEFL course and a certification program. For employers, Teach Away offers a resource for posting job ads.
How do I create a Teach Away account?
You can create an account by clicking "Register" at the top of the page on teachaway.com. A series of forms will guide you through the rest of the process.
How can I edit a Teach Away job posting?
You can edit your Teach Away job postings by logging into your account and opening each job posting individually.
How can I delete a Teach Away job posting?
Postings can be deleted by clicking the "Delete" button next to the title of the posting in your account.
What kind of teaching jobs can I post on Teach Away?
- ESL teacher.
- Online teachers.
- Language teachers.
- ECE teachers.
- Drama, music, and art teachers.