Free of charge.
Job Campaign Copy Writing Service
Classic Job Campaign
Double Stack Job Campaign
Triple Stack Job Campaign
Universal Veterinary Advertiser Campaign*
*The Universal Veterinary Advertiser Campaign (UVAC) includes the sending of two emails one week apart, and two concurrent social media sharing weeks during which five posts will be sent per week to Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Tiktok.
Vet & Pet Jobs is a job posting service that includes short, bespoke videos to help employers promote their companies to potential employees. Employers can, furthermore, contact the company for free expert advice when creating job campaigns. Step-by-step guides, worksheets, samples, and blog articles are available to employers who want to advertise on the site.
Vet & Pet Job's features include social media postings, email advertising, job ad traffic reports, and job seeker alerts. The price of the basic job posts is only available in U.S. dollars, while employers who want to make use of the concierge service, can pay in the local currency.
- Job seekers can filter posts by the job title and location, this improves the visibility of job ads in specified regions.
- The company offers a fast-response email support service to assist employers with posting job ads.
- Vet & Pet Jobs creates a short, tailor-made promotional video to accompany each job ad.
- The site offers copywriting and ad campaign development services to employers.
- The platform's design services are offered at no additional cost.
- Employer branding is included in every job post.
- Vet & Pet Jobs share posts to their social media channels which have over 251,000 followers combined.
- Job alerts are sent to over 81,000 email members weekly.
- Employers have access to a salary survey compiled by Vet & Pet Jobs.
- Job ads are reviewed by the administrators before they go live which means there might be a delay before they go live.
- The pricing information on the basic job ads is only advertised in U.S. dollars.
- The website is only available in English.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Vet & Pet Jobs.
How to Post a Job on Vet & Pet Jobs:
Six steps for posting a job on Vet & Pet.
Posting a job on Vet & Pet Jobs.
Register as an employer.
To register as an employer choose "Employer" on the dropdown menu under "I'm a." Fill in your name, business name, and contact details. Click the "Register" button.
After you have registered, you will be asked to sign in.
Fill in the job description details.
Under Step #1 complete your company details, job description, salary, and location before clicking "Next step."
Choose a campaign type.
As part of Step #2 choose between a guided or freeform job campaign. Complete the paragraph "About Us" on why employees should work for you.
Ask a staff member to give some information on why it is good to work for your company.
Add your company branding.
Add your company branding, social media pages, and eligibility status of candidates. Click "Preview" to check for the correctness of the vacancy ad.
Pay for the job placement.
After previewing the vacancy ad, click on "Pay for listing."
Complete your payment details.
Complete your payment details, and click "Submit Payment." Your placement will now be submitted to the administrators for review.
The review process will be completed within 2 to 12 hours after submission.
Vet & Pet Jobs vs. Vetjobs Canada:
Vetjobs Canada has free job posting options, while Vet & Pet Jobs does not have free options. Job vacancies posted on Vetjobs Canada are visible for 90 days compared to the 28 days on Vet & Pet Jobs. The latter does however, offer more features making it the better option.
Vet & Pet vs. VetMed Careers:
While both sites offer exposure through job sites like LinkedIn, VetMed Careers is the less expensive option. Posts to Vet & Pet Jobs start at US$55.00 compared to the US$220.00 of Vet & Pet. The latter has a global presence with offices in the U.S. and Canada, while VetMed Careers is only operational in the U.S.
What is Vet & Pet Jobs?
Vet & Pet Jobs is an online job board that connects employers with job seekers in the veterinary sector of the U.S., U.K., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, and Asia.
What does it cost to post a job on Vet & Pet Jobs?
Vet & Pet Jobs' prices start at US$220.00 per post.
How do I create an account on Vet & Pet Job?
- Navigate to Vet & Pet Jobs' home page.
- On the dropdown menu, choose "Employer" under "I'm a."
- Fill in your name, business name, and contact details.
- Click "Register" to submit the application form.
- You will receive an email that confirms your registration.
Where does Vet & Pet Jobs have offices?
- Los Angeles, California.
- London, U.K.
- Brisbane, Australia.
- Las Vegas, Nevada.