Built In Colorado
From $69.00 /post.
Resume database search
Built In Colorado offers local employers access to a niche job board that's dedicated to the tech and startup community in Colorado. Established in 2011, the innovative platform includes employer branding and talent acquisition services, as well as ATS integration.
While the service offers employers access to a pool of talented individuals dedicated to the tech field in Colorado, it's important to note that it does not operate as a traditional job board.
- Built In Colorado offers a targeted hiring approach for local employers.
- The website champions employers in the tech and startup industry.
- Employers have access to employer branding tools to help improve credibility.
- There are several job posting subscriptions suitable for diverse hiring needs.
- The Standard and Premium plans include unlimited job postings.
- Employers can create company profiles to promote their business to potential candidates.
- The Premium plan includes branded content and a dedicated customer success manager.
- Employers and job seekers alike are kept up to date with local events and tech news.
- The platform supports ATS integration.
- Built In Colorado does not offer a free plan.
- The service predominantly operates as a recruitment agency.
- The platform does not include one-off job posting plans.
- There is no on-board ATS system or resume database available.
- The job posting plans do not include social media sharing.
The Built In network of city-specific tech hubs received a rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars on G2, based on five user reviews. One reviewer praised the website as a fantastic platform for advertising employment and their business, while others commended the excellent recruitment services.
1 Job Slot
3 Job Slots
Contact for quote.
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on Built In Colorado:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Built In Colorado.
Posting a job on Built In Colorado.
Navigate to the Built In Colorado employers page.
On the home page, click on "FOR EMPLOYERS" in the top-right corner.
Choose your package.
On the following page, read through the different plans on offer and choose your package by clicking on the "BUY" or "GET STARTED" button.
Create an employers account.
On the next page, choose your method of signing up. The platform offers Facebook and Google access, to speed up the process. Alternatively, you can enter your email address manually and click on "SIGN UP" to proceed.
You'll receive a verification email next. Click on "CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT" in the email to be directed to the payment page.
Complete the payment.
Once you're signed in, depending on the method you choose, you'll either be directed to the packages once more or directly to your payment form. Ensure that the package you chose is correct and add your billing information. Finally, click on "SUBMIT PAYMENT."
Your job advertisement will be published once you've made payment.
Built In Colorado vs. AuroraJobNetwork.com:
Between the two competitors, Built In Colorado offers better local exposure, with its reach including Aurora and the rest of Colorado. AuroraJobNetwork.com is the more costly job board, with prices starting at $275.00 per post. In comparison, Built In Colorado only includes subscriptions and its job posting prices start at $69.00 per month.
Built In Colorado vs. Connecting Colorado:
The most significant differences between Connecting Colorado and Built In Colorado are their reach and functionality. While Connecting Colorado forms part of a free statewide system for connecting employers and job seekers, Built In Colorado is primarily a recruitment agency that includes access to a job board for $69.00 per month.
Built In Colorado vs. Jobing:
Jobing is a standard job board that stands out as the more costly option, with prices starting at $499.00 per post. Built In Colorado, on the other hand, operates primarily as a recruitment firm, but employers can gain access to the job board for $69.00 per month. Similar to Built In Colorado, Jobing has a designated job portal for local employers.