Built In Chicago
From $99.00 /mo.
Resume database access
Built In Chicago gives employers access to a targeted audience of tech professionals in Chicago. The site offers several job posting plans and includes useful features, such as company profiles and ATS integration. However, the site does not have a free option nor does it offer one-off job posting plans — only subscription plans.
- There are several job posting subscriptions suitable for different hiring needs.
- The Standard and Premium plans include unlimited job listings.
- Employers can create company profiles to promote their business to prospective candidates.
- The Premium plan includes branded content and a dedicated customer success manager.
- The platform supports ATS integrations.
- There is no free job posting plan.
- The site only offers subscription plans — no one-off job posting options.
- The platform lacks a searchable resume database.
The Built In network of city-specific tech hubs received a rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars on G2, based on five user reviews. One reviewer described the site as a great platform for posting jobs and showcasing their company.
1 Job Slot
3 Job Slots
*Built In Chicago also offers Standard and Premium subscription plans that include unlimited listings. Interested individuals should contact Built in Chicago to request pricing information.
Built In Chicago vs. ChicagoJobs.com:
ChicagoJobs.com is a general job board for the employment market in Chicago, whereas Built In Chicago is focused on the local tech market, offering a more targeted approach to recruitment. Unlike ChicagoJobs.com, Built In Chicago does not have a searchable resume database or a one-off job posting plan, only offering monthly subscription plans.
Built In Chicago vs. MetroChicagoJobs.com:
Built In Chicago gives employers access to a more defined audience than MetroChicagoJobs.com as it targets the local tech scene. MetroChicagoJobs.com, on the other hand, offers a better feature profile, including a built-in applicant tracking system, resume database access, and reporting tools, all of which Built In Chicago does not provide.
Built In Chicagoo vs. IllinoisJobLink.com:
IllinoisJobLink.com is a free employment portal and resource provided as a service of the public workforce system, making it the more affordable option compared to Built In Chicago. Unlike Built In Chicago, IllinoisJobLink features a searchable resume database. However, Built In Chicago offers a more defined target audience of tech professionals.