Built In Austin
From $69.00 /mo.
Job board syndication
Phone and email.
Over 1,800 businesses use Built In Austin to fill their tech and startup positions, and there are around 4,000 jobs listed on the job board at the time of writing, indicating popularity with employers. The platform has a wide range of applicant tracking tools to streamline the hiring process, with bulk posting discounts that encourage hiring in volume.
- Built in Austin offers a wide range of posting options with affordable pricing.
- Bulk posting discounts and candidate managing tools are available.
- The Standard and Premium plans have unlimited job postings.
- Companies can sync their applicant tracking systems with the job board.
- Featured job placements give listings extra visibility on the job board.
- Branded content makes job posts and employer profiles stand out from competitors.
- The job board has over 100,000 monthly visitors.
- Half of the site's visitors are women, giving employers a diverse talent pool to advertise to.
- The job board reaches a range of professionals with skills suited to startups, such as data analysts, UX designers, and more.
- There are no free job posting options.
- Employers must pay a monthly fee to post a job. There are no once-off job posting options.
- Some tech job boards, such as AngelList, have a free job posting service.
- There is no candidate resume database for employers to search through proactively.
Built In Austin is a respected community of tech and startup companies and over 1,000 businesses use their service, but we were unable to find reviews of their job board.
1 Job Slot
3 Job Slots
Standard (Billed Annually)
From $580.00 /mo.
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on Built In Austin:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Built In Austin.
Posting a job on Built In Austin.
Go to the Built In Austin home page.
Navigate to builtinaustin.com and click on the "FOR EMPLOYERS" button in the top-right corner of the page.
Choose a package.
Read through each package description and choose one that meets your budget and hiring needs by clicking on "BUY" or "GET STARTED" beneath your desired choice.
Create an account.
Click on the "Sign Up" button to the right of the page to create an employer account.
Choose a signup option.
Choose between signing up with your Google or Facebook account, or adding your email address to the text field and clicking on the "SIGN UP" button.
Pay for your job post.
Enter your payment details and click on the "SUBMIT PAYMENT" button at the bottom of the form. Once your account has been approved, follow the prompts to create a job post.
Built In Austin vs. AngelList:
AngelList has free and paid job posting options, while Built In Austin's pricing starts at $69.00 per month, making AngelList the more affordable option. Both platforms reach a large audience of job seekers (although AngelList's is considerably larger), but only AngelList has a searchable candidate resume database.
Built In Austin vs. Authentic Jobs:
At $149.00, Authentic Jobs is a costlier alternative to Built In Austin. Neither job board has a candidate resume database or once-off posting fees, with employers expected to pay a monthly fee. Only Built In Austin has applicant tracking tools that streamline the hiring process, as well as discounts on bulk job postings.
Built In Austin vs. HackerEarth:
Built In Austin's starting price of $69.00 per month is more affordable than HackerEarth's starting monthly fee of $119.00. Both job boards offer discounts on multiple job posts and candidate management tools, while neither has a searchable candidate resume database. Both platforms reach a large job seeker audience.
What is Built In Austin?
Built In Austin is part of the Built In network of tech community websites in the U.S. They have a popular job board that employers use to find all kinds of tech and startup talent in Austin.
What does it cost to post a job on Built In Austin?
Built In Austin's pricing ranges from $69.00 to $580.00 per month, while the Premium plan's pricing is undisclosed. There is no once-off job posting fee.