Premium Job Posting
Top Job Add-On
30-Day Resume Database Access
Featured Job Listing Add-On
*Bulk job posting options are available to recruitment firms and advertising agencies. To find out more, contact the team via email.
Legalweekjobs.com is the local U.K. division of the international media company, Law.com. The company has a large audience and is the self-proclaimed leading U.K. job board for legal careers. The platform offers an assortment of legal resources, including a professional development blog, a resume database, and a range of job posting packages.
- Legalweekjobs.com allows employers to list legal vacancies throughout the U.K.
- All job posts are optimized for mobile applications.
- Listings are distributed to potential candidates via email alerts.
- Top legal job categories include media, corporate, technology, telecommunications, and real estate.
- The platform features a CV database where employers can view profiles and connect with candidates.
- The site offers a variety of legal news, insights into industry trends, and career resources.
- Legalweekjobs.com offers no free job posting option.
- Job postings are more expensive than competitors like Professionals in Law and Law Gazette Jobs.
- Listings aren't shared to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Legalweekjobs.com.
How to Post a Job on Legalweekjobs.com:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Legalweekjobs.com.
Posting a Job on Legalweekjobs.com.
Navigate to the Legalweekjobs.com home page.
From the home page, click on "EMPLOYER PORTAL" in the top-right corner. On the next page, select "REGISTER."
Create your user account.
Fill out the online form with your company details and click on "REGISTER" toward the bottom of the page.
Select a pricing package.
From your dashboard, click on "POST A JOB NOW." On the next page, select a pricing package.
Enter the number of jobs you would like to post.
Click on "Buy" beneath the suitable package.
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with your vacancy details. Once complete, click on "Next" toward the bottom of the page.
You can use Betterteam's job description template to help you structure your job post.
Select additional upgrades.
On the next page, you can choose to add upgrades to increase your job post's visibility. Check the appropriate boxes and then click on "Next."
Complete the payment and post your job.
Enter your credit card information and click on "Place Order" toward the bottom of the page.
Once the payment is complete, your job post will be processed and appear on the Legalweekjobs.com website.
Legalweekjobs.com vs. TotallyLegal:
Both TotallyLegal and Legalweekjobs.com are niche legal job boards in the U.K. Their job posting packages offer similar features, such as email alerts, company branding, and a resume database. However, Legalweekjobs.com offers these features from £750.00, which gives employers greater value than TotallyLegal's starting price of £1,200.00.
Legalweekjobs.com vs. The Lawyer:
Like Legalweekjobs.com, The Lawyer is a legal news website that hosts a job board. Both sites are U.K.-based and offer similar recruitment services. However, The Lawyer is far more expensive, charging £1,200.00 for a single, 28-day listing, whereas Legalweekjobs.com charges £750.00 for a 30-day listing.
Legalweekjobs.com vs. Indeed:
Indeed is one of the world's most popular job boards and advertises general vacancies. In comparison, Legalweekjobs.com caters to the legal industry and offers access to a more targeted pool of professionals. Indeed offers both free and paid job posting options, while Legalweekjobs.com only has paid packages.
What is Legalweekjobs.com?
Legalweekjobs.com is the U.K. career portal of the international media company, Law.com. The job board helps employers fill their legal vacancies with the best candidates across the region.
What does it cost to post a job on Legalweekjobs.com?
How do I create an account on Legalweekjobs.com?
- Go to the Legalweekjobs.com home page.
- Click on "EMPLOYER PORTAL."
- Click on "REGISTER."
- Enter your company details and click on "REGISTER."
How do I delete a job post on Legalweekjobs.com?
- Log in to your user account.
- Click on "Manage Jobs" in the top menu bar.
- Find the job that you want to remove and click on "Delete."