From £750.00 +VAT /post.
Job post durations
30 and 60 days.
CV database access
Applicant tracking tools
Legalweekjobs.com is the local U.K. division of the international media company, Law.com. The site has a large audience and is the self-proclaimed leading U.K. job board for legal careers. The platform offers an assortment of legal resources, including a professional development blog, a resume database, and a range of job posting packages.
- Legalweekjobs.com allows employers to list legal vacancies throughout the U.K.
- All job posts are optimized for mobile applications.
- Listings are distributed to potential candidates via email alerts.
- Top legal job categories include media, corporate, technology, telecommunications, and real estate.
- Job posts can be added to the top of job search results and featured on the site's home page for maximum visibility.
- The platform features a CV database where employers can view profiles and connect with suitable candidates.
- Vacancies can be distributed to a variety of partner job boards, such as LinkedIn, for added reach.
- The site offers a variety of legal news, insights into industry trends, and career resources.
- Legalweekjobs.com does not offer a free job posting option.
- Job postings are costlier than competitors like Professionals in Law and Law Gazette Jobs.
- The platform lacks candidate matching and applicant tracking services.
- CV database access and job ad distribution tools are only available with the more costly job posting packages.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Legalweekjobs.com.
Legalweekjobs.com vs. TotallyLegal:
Both TotallyLegal and Legalweekjobs.com are niche sites in the U.K. Their job posting plans offer similar features, such as email alerts, company branding, and a CV database. However, Legalweekjobs.com offers these features from £750.00 +VAT per post, which is more affordable than TotallyLegal's starting price of £1,350.00 +VAT.
Legalweekjobs.com vs. The Lawyer Careers:
Like Legalweekjobs.com, The Lawyer Careers is a legal news website that hosts a job board. Both sites are U.K.-based and offer similar recruitment services. However, The Lawyer is far costlier, charging £1,200.00 for a single 28-day listing, whereas Legalweekjobs.com charges £750.00 +VAT for a 30-day listing.
Legalweekjobs.com vs. Indeed:
Indeed is one of the world's most popular job boards and advertises general vacancies. In comparison, Legalweekjobs.com caters to the legal industry and offers access to a more targeted pool of professionals. Indeed offers both free and paid job posting options, while Legalweekjobs.com only has paid packages.