LawMatch primarily advertises job posts by sharing vacancies with law school job boards, which may limit the number of experienced lawyers seeing these vacancies. Employers can search through resumes on the site and view job seekers' responses to interview questions on their profiles to get a better understanding of who candidates are.
- LawMatch shares job posts with U.S. law school job boards.
- The site promotes job posts on its social media platforms.
- Non-profit organizations can post a job for a reduced fee.
- Employers can read candidate responses to interview questions on their profiles.
- Nonprofit legal employers, such as Earthjustice, Southern Environmental Law Center, and Vermont Legal Aid have used the site for hiring.
- The site lacks hiring tools such as applicant tracking and candidate matching.
- Only Premium plans include resume access.
- Employers can only access written interview responses from candidates with the Premium plan.
We were unable to find any online reviews of LawMatch.
How to Post a Job on LawMatch:
Five easy steps for posting a job on LawMatch.
Posting a job on LawMatch.
Click on "Log In."
You will find this button in the top right corner of the LawMatch home page.
Enter your login details or create an account.
On the next page, you can either enter your account details and log in, or you can create an account by clicking on "Employers" or "Non-Profits."
Select a package.
If you clicked on "Employers" or "Non-Profits" to register, you will need to select a package by clicking on "Buy Now" under your preferred option.
Complete your puchase.
Enter your contact, billing, and payment information and click on "Purchase." You will shortly receive an email from LawMatch that details your login credentials.
Create your job ad.
Once you have logged in to your account, you will be able to create a job ad. You will need to provide details such as the job title, requirements of the role, and a breakdown of responsibilities. Once you have reviewed your post, you can submit it.
LawMatch vs. Lawjobs.com:
Lawjobs.com and LawMatch are both legal job boards. Lawjobs.com's pricing starts from $695.00 per month, while LawMatch's pricing starts from $299.00 per month. Lawjobs.com offers discounts on multiple job posts and features such as applicant tracking, post distribution to partner sites, and job post features in email alerts, which LawMatch does not.
LawMatch vs. The National Association for Law Placement (NALP):
Both the NALP and LawMatch's pricing start at about $300.00 per post. NALP offers access to its resume database, which LawMatch does not. Both job boards share jobs on social media. LawMatch's primary form of advertising is on U.S. law school job boards, while NALP only shares job posts to other sites when an upgrade is purchased.
What is LawMatch?
What does it cost to post a job on LawMatch?
LawMatch's pricing ranges from $299.00 to $999.00 per month.
How do I create an account on LawMatch?
- Navigate to LawMatch.com.
- Click on "Log In" in the top right-hand corner.
- At the bottom of the screen, select "Employers."
- You will need to purchase a package and supply your personal information.
- LawMatch will then send you a confirmation email that includes your login details.