NALP Job Center
From $250.00 /member post and $300.00 /nonmember post.
Job post durations
30, 60, and 90 days.
Resume database access
Applicant tracking integrations
NALP Job Center has generous features for employers such as featured job posts, job ad distribution, company profiles, and resume searching. However, the site has very few job listings which may lead candidates to try more prominent job boards.
- NALP members receive discounted rates on job posts.
- Employers can search the site's resume database for suitable candidates.
- The job board offers featured listings for increased visibility.
- Vacancies can be distributed to affiliated job sites within the Legal Job Exchange Network.
- Employers can create detailed company profiles with videos for added brand awareness.
- The job posting process is simple and straightforward.
- Job posts can stay active on the job board for 30, 60, and 90 days.
- Other tools include applicant tracking integration, social media recruiting, and banner ad rotation.
- There are very few job listings on NALP Job Center.
- The platform does not offer candidate matching tools.
- Some extra features, such as social media recruiting, incurs additional fees.
- Because this is a niche job board, employers may not reach as many candidates as they would with a more prominent job board.
We were unable to find any online reviews of NALP Job Center.
30-Day Single Job Posting
30-Day Single Job Posting - Attorney
60-Day Single Job Posting
60-Day Single Job Posting - Attorney
90-Day Single Job Posting
90-Day Single Job Posting - Attorney
*Employers can peruse the site's pricing page for more information on paid job post upgrades.
How to Post a Job on NALP Job Center:
Five easy steps for posting a job on NALP Job Center.
Posting a job on NALP Job Center.
Go to NALP Job Center's home page.
From the home page, click on the "Employer" tab and select "POST A JOB" toward the middle of the page.
Create an employer account.
On the next page, click on "New Users Sign Up" and fill out the online form with your company details. Once you're done, click on "Save & Continue."
Add your billing details to the online form and click on "Save & Continue" to complete your registration.
Click on "POST JOBS" to continue.
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with your listing's information, including the title, description, and category. Once you're ready to proceed, click on "Preview Job."
Select a job posting plan.
Review your job post for accuracy and once done, click on "Proceed To Checkout." On the next page, tick the circle of your preferred job posting package and click on "Continue."
Tick the boxes of any additional job post upgrades you'd like to purchase and click on "Continue to Payment."
Finalize your order.
Add your credit card information to the online form and click on "Pay With Credit Card" to pay for your listing.
Once your payment has been processed, your listing will go live on the job board.
NALP Job Center vs. Lawjobs.com:
Similar to NALP Job Center, Lawjobs.com offers employers the opportunity to track applicant statuses and receive exposure via post distribution to partner sites. While Lawjobs.com's pricing starts at $695.00 per post, NALP Job Center charges $250.00 for a member post and $300.00 for nonmembers, making it the more affordable option.
NALP Job Center vs. Association Career Network:
Association Career Network has a wide selection of packages, starting at $499.00 per post. By contrast, NALP Job Center charges $250.00 for a member post and $300.00 for nonmembers. Both sites offer job ad distribution and resume searches, but only NALP Job Center features applicant tracking integrations.
NALP Job Center vs. LawMatch:
Unlike NALP Job Center, LawMatch offers discounted posting rates for nonprofits and allows users to add candidate screening questions to posts. While LawMatch charges $299.00 per post, NALP Job Center charges $250.00 for a member post and $300.00 for nonmembers. Both sites feature resume searches.
What is NALP Job Center?
NALP Job Center is a legal job board that connects employers with legal professionals throughout the U.S. and Canada.
What does it cost to post a job on NALP Job Center?
NALP Job Center's pricing starts at $250.00 for a member post and $300.00 for nonmembers.
How do I create an account on NALP Job Center?
- Navigate to NALP Job Center's home page and click on the "Employer" tab.
- Click on "Sign In" and select "New Users Sign Up."
- Complete the online registration form and click on "Save & Continue" to create an account.