Single Job Posting
3 Job Package
3 Job Package (Featured Jobs)
5 Job Package
5 Job Package (Featured Jobs)
8 Job Package (Featured Jobs)
Unlimited Annual Integration Subscription
Contact for quote.
Add-on: Featured Job
GoInHouse differs from most legal job boards in that they only advertise in-house counsel legal positions. They attract over five million visitors to their site each year and offer a wide range of pricing options. Companies such as The Greenwich Executive Group and McCormack Schreiber Legal Search Inc. use GoInHouse to find legal talent.
- GoInHouse is used by Fortune 100 law firms for their legal recruitment, giving the job board a stamp of approval.
- Posting a job on GoInHouse is more affordable than using Lawjobs.com and Association Career Network.
- There is a wide range of price points to suit different hiring budgets.
- Employers can narrow a search to general counsel jobs, remote jobs, and firm jobs.
- GoInHouse's job posts stay active for 60 days.
- There is no free posting option.
- The job board does not offer employer branding or customization options.
- There is no mention of social media visibility as part of a job posting.
- GoInHouse can only be reached via email.
GoInHouse has no Better Business Bureau rating, and we were unable to find reviews online.
How to Post a Job on GoInHouse:
Three easy steps for posting a job on GoInHouse.
Posting a Job on GoInHouse.
Go to goinhouse.com.
Navigate to the GoInHouse home page.
Click on "POST."
The "POST" button is at the top of the home page.
Fill in your job details.
Include information about your vacancy, such as the job title, description, location, and category.
Once you've filled in all the job details, click on "Preview Job" to see what your ad looks like.
Click on "Payment" to proceed to the next step.
Click on "Process Payment."
Enter your credit card details and select the green "Process Payment" button at the bottom of the page. This concludes the process.
GoInHouse vs. Lawjobs.com:
GoInHouse is considerably more affordable than Lawjobs.com. Their most affordable package is $250.00 for a 60-day job post, while Lawjobs.com's pricing starts at $695.00 per month. GoInHouse also benefits from serving a niche market, while Lawjobs.com caters to all legal professionals.
GoInHouse vs. NALP Job Center:
NALP Job Center has a far greater reach than GoInHouse and is a more reputable legal job board. However, employers looking for specialized in-house counsel might be better served by advertising on GoInHouse. NALP Job Center's pricing starts at $250.00 for members, which is similar to GoInHouse's $250.00 per post.
GoInHouse vs. Association Career Network:
Association Career Network and GoInHouse both offer the same recruiter tools and features, although Association Career Network is a general job board for legal professionals and GoInHouse serves an employment niche. Association Career Network is costlier too, starting at $499.00 for a single job post.