Sponsored Job Post (Flat Fee)
Sponsored ("Cost Per Click")
$50.00 - $500.00*
*Employers can choose a sponsorship price for their job ad and Upward.net will indicate how many views the post is likely to get. Sponsorship tiers increase in $25.00 increments from $50.00 to $500.00.
Upward.net is a recruitment platform that syndicates employers' job posts to over 100 job boards. Employers can take advantage of the platform's flexible pricing structure and set and manage their own recruitment budgets. The site also features sophisticated integrations with a number of applicant tracking systems and programmatic partners.
- Upwork has a flexible keyword-based-pay-per-click pricing structure to suit a range of budgets.
- Employers are provided with an estimated number of clicks after setting the budget for a job ad.
- Listings are shared across the Upward.net network of over 100 websites.
- Job posts can be specifically shared to popular international job boards, including Monster and ZipRecruiter.
- The platform sends job alerts via targeted email, SMS, and through their mobile app.
- Employers can connect directly with candidates through the site's messaging platform.
- The platform offers job description templates to assist employers with structuring job posts.
- The site offers enterprise solutions for large companies looking for over 100 candidates.
- Upward.net has integrated with a range of applicant tracking systems, hiring platforms, and programmatic partners.
- The site includes an “Invite A Candidate” feature for employers to tap into passive candidate pools.
- The platform does not offer a free job posting option.
- Flat fee budgets expire within 30 days, regardless of whether the estimated number of clicks has been reached.
- Paying per click ads may quickly become costly and not yield positive results.
- The platform has a number of negative reviews online.
Upward.net is not BBB accredited and the platform has a 2.3 out of 5-star rating on Trustpilot with multiple reviews citing that the company is a scam and that they received many spam emails.
How to Post a Job on Upward.net:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Upward.net.
Posting a job on Upward.net.
Navigate to the Upward.net home page.
From the home page, click on "Post a Job."
Create your account.
Create your account by following the onscreen prompts, clicking "Continue" each time.
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form by entering the details of your vacancy. Then, click "Continue."
Sponsor your job post.
Select your budget for the job post. Share your job post to affiliate job boards by checking the corresponding boxes. Once complete, click "Sponsor Job" toward the bottom of the page.
To share to their affiliated job boards, click "see more pricing options."
The estimated number of views is displayed below your budget.
Complete the payment and post your job.
Add your credit card details and click "Save Card." After you have completed the payment, your job post will be processed and posted to the Upward.net job board.
Upward.net vs. Indeed:
Indeed and Upward.net differ in that Indeed features an international job board, while Upward.net mostly syndicates U.S. job posts to other job boards. Both offer flexible pay-per-click plans and sponsored posts. Indeed features free unpromoted job posts, with promoted ad costs starting at only $5.00. A job ad on Upward.net's board will cost employers $50.00.
Upward.net vs. ZipRecruiter
Both ZipRecruiter and Upward.net syndicate job posts to over 100 job boards. ZipRecruiter operates on a subscription model and employers cannot purchase a single job posting. In contrast, Upward.net offers a much more flexible pricing model where employers can set their own budgets, making it a more affordable option.
Upward.net vs. CareerBuilder:
CareerBuilder is a global job board that operates in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia. In contrast, Upward.net is limited to the U.S. job market. Both platforms offer similar recruitment features, such as integrated applicant tracking systems and email job alerts; however, Upward.net's flexible pricing makes it a more versatile option for employers.
News & Activity:
News or Activity
April 23, 2021
What is the company Upward.net?
Upward.net is a job board that connects employers with job seekers in a variety of industries across the U.S. Job seekers can upload their resumes and search jobs for free, while employers can leverage the platform's flexible pricing model to suit their budgets and connect with candidates.
What does it cost to post a job on Upward.net ?
Upward.net's pricing is structured as a pay-per-click model where employers can set their sponsorship budget from between $50.00 and $500.00. Clients can also choose to share job posts to specific affiliated job boards for an additional cost.
Is Upward.net legitimate?
What is Upward.net for job seekrs?
Upward.net is a job board and career portal where job seekers can upload their resumes and search through job ads for free.