LawMatch is a legal job board that shares job posts with law school job directories. Prominent companies who have used the site to hire include Earthjustice, the Southern Environmental Law Center, and Vermont Legal Aid.
While the site only shares job posts with U.S. law schools, there are a number of jobs on the site that are based in Canada. Jobs posted directly on the site still receive exposure from Canadians who frequent the site.
- LawMatch distributes job posts to law school job boards, reaching graduates and alumni.
- The site promotes job posts on its social media platforms.
- Non-profit organizations can post a job for a reduced fee.
- Employers can read candidate responses to prescreening interview questions.
- The site features a large number of jobs based in Canada.
- The site lacks hiring tools such as applicant tracking, email alerts, and candidate matching.
- Job posts are shared with law school job boards, making the chances of reaching qualified and experienced lawyers more likely than when using a general job board.
- The site has no French version available.
- Customer support is only available during U.S. trading hours.
- Job posting plans are only listed in U.S. dollars.
- Only Premium plans include resume access.
- Employers can only access written interview responses from candidates with the Premium plan.
We were unable to find any online reviews of LawMatch.
How to Post a Job on LawMatch:
Five easy steps for posting a job on LawMatch.
Posting a job on LawMatch.
Click on "Log In."
You will find this button in the top right corner of the LawMatch home page.
Enter your login details or create an account.
On the next page, you can either enter your account details and log in, or you can create an account by clicking on "Employers" or "Non-Profits."
Select a package.
If you clicked on "Employers" or "Non-Profits" to register, you will need to select a package by clicking on "Buy Now" under your preferred option.
Complete your puchase.
Enter your contact, billing, and payment information, and click on "Purchase." You will shortly receive an email from LawMatch that details your login credentials.
Create your job ad.
Once you have logged in to your account, you will be able to create a job ad. You will need to provide details such as the job title, requirements of the role, and a breakdown of responsibilities. Once you have reviewed your post, you can submit it.
LawMatch vs. Clearlegaljobs:
Clearlegaljobs is a Canadian job board with pricing starting at C$199.00, while LawMatch's pricing starts at US$299.00. Clearlegaljobs offers very few hiring features aside from including logos in your job post and purchasing a featured position on the website. LawMatch has more useful features, such as distribution to law school job boards and access to resumes.
LawMatch vs. CBA Legal Career Centre:
CBA Legal Career Centre is a legal job board that allows employers to post jobs for free, while LawMatch's pricing starts at US$299.00. CBA Legal Career Centre is available in both English and French and jobs can be posted in either language. LawMatch has more features, such as access to resumes and prescreening interview question answers.
LawMatch vs. Law Job Exchange:
Law Job Exchange is a Canadian job board that offers both free and paid plans, with pricing starting at C$299.99. LawMatch has a similar starting price of US$299.00, but offers more features, such as access to resumes and answers to prescreening interview questions from candidates. Both boards share job posts on social media.