1 job posting
3 job postings
5 job postings
10 job postings
25 job postings
50 job postings
100 job postings
Paralegaljobs.ca is a job board that targets paralegal professionals in several industries. It has nearly 4,000 monthly visitors who use the platform to either post jobs, find new employment opportunities, or get information and resources relating to the paralegal profession.
The site is run by Jobs.ca, a well-known job posting site in Canada that is comprised of over 20 niche job boards catering to specific types of work. Paralegaljobs.ca adds to their offering by creating a central job posting platform and resource hub for new and experienced paralegal personnel across the country.
- The site offers job search functionality based on locations, companies, and professions.
- Jobs.ca allows employers to use their credits across all 21 network sites.
- The site supports both English and French, and also allows jobs to be created in both languages.
- They provide additional resources, such as articles and information guides.
- The platform offers a single account to access the entire Jobs.ca network, including Paralegaljobs.ca.
- They offer up to a 30% discount on bulk purchases.
- Job credits purchased through the platform never expire.
- The site does not offer resume searches and doesn't have a built-in candidate tracking system.
- Advertising is limited to the Jobs.ca network of sites.
- They offer no free job posting or free trial period.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Paralegaljobs.ca.
How to Post a Job on Paralegaljobs.ca:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Paralegaljobs.ca.
Posting a Job on Paralegaljobs.ca.
Select "Post a Job."
Go to the Paralegaljobs.ca home page. Click on "Post a Job" in the top right of the menu bar.
Enter a job description to post.
Fill in the job description and be sure to provide all of the necessary information relating to the position.
Register an account.
You'll be prompted to either log in or register with Jobs.ca. If you don't have an account click on "First time user? Click here!"
Fill in the account registration form.
Fill in the registration form provided and then select "Save" to move to the next step.
Purchase your job post.
You'll be redirected to their payment page where you can confirm the job credit package you would like to purchase. Once you're happy, enter your billing and payment information and select "Accept."
Once payment is complete, your job post will be processed and will appear on the Paralegaljobs.ca job board.
Paralegaljobs.ca vs. Lawjobs.com:
Lawjobs.com is a legal job posting site that primarily operates in the U.S. They charge US$695.00 per job post and also offer discounts on bulk purchases much in the same way that Paralegaljobs.ca does. The site has minimal Canadian positions at present, compared to Paralegaljobs.ca which is based in Canada and has nearly 4,000 site visits a month.
Paralegaljobs.ca vs. The Canadian Bar Association:
The Canadian Bar Association (CBA) offers free job posting for legal positions on its job board, while Paralegaljobs.ca charges C$325.00 per job post. CBA has over 70,000 site visits a month, which is significantly more than Paralegaljobs.ca. However, they do state that there is a two-day delay from submission to posting on their site.
Paralegaljobs.ca vs. JVS Toronto:
JVS Toronto is a popular job posting site that serves the Toronto community. While they do accept paralegal job posts, they aren't a specialized job board like Paralegaljobs.ca. Employers may receive mixed results using JVS Toronto as they only focus on the Greater Toronto area, while Paralegaljobs.ca is a national job posting site.
What is Paralegaljobs.ca?
Paralegaljobs.ca is an industry-specific job board that focuses on paralegal professions and similar roles. They provide standardized job posting packages for businesses looking to hire one or several paralegal professionals at a time.
What does it cost to post a job on Paralegaljobs.ca?
Like all other jobs on the Jobs.ca network, Paralegaljobs.ca's pricing starts at C$325.00 for a standard job post.
How do I create an account on Paralegaljobs.ca?
- Navigate to the Paralegaljobs.ca home page.
- Select "Post a Job" in the top right of the page.
- Then select "Home" and click "Register!"
- Fill in your information and select "Save."
How do I delete a job post on Paralegaljobs.ca?
All job postings on the Jobs.ca network, including Paralegaljobs.ca, expire after 30 days. To delete your job post before then, log in to your Jobs.ca account, open your job post, and then select "Delete."