Law Gazette Jobs
From £995.00 +VAT /post.
CV database access
Newsletter and email advertising
Social media promotion
Law Gazette Jobs is a niche job posting site that advertises a variety of legal vacancies in several industries, including finance, real estate, construction, HR, and insurance. The platform receives more than 107,000 unique monthly visits and offers employers a wide reach via its digital magazine, email, and social media advertising options.
While the Law Gazette Jobs gives companies a highly targeted approach to hiring legal talent, it lacks several core hiring services, such as CV searches and job distribution. It is also the costlier option compared to rival job boards, Simply Law Jobs and Professionals in Law.
- The job board offers various job posting packages to suit different hiring needs.
- Employers can add their company logo to job posts to aid brand awareness.
- Users benefit from access to a specialized pool of legal professionals throughout the U.K.
- The Gold plan adds job posts to the top of practice area listings and includes a featured employer placement.
- Employers can purchase weekly digital magazine job posting packages to reach more than 400,000 subscribed job seekers.
- The platform offers targeted email and newsletter advertising options for maximum listing exposure.
- Job posts are promoted on the site's Twitter page.
- Law Gazette Jobs does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Unlike some of its competitors, the job board lacks CV searches and job distribution tools.
- The platform does not offer applicant tracking or candidate matching services.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Law Gazette Jobs.
Bronze Job Listing
Silver Job Listing
Gold Job Listing
*There are several digital magazine and online job post enhancements.
How to Post a Job on Law Gazette Jobs:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Law Gazette Jobs.
Posting a job on Law Gazette Jobs.
Click on "Recruiters."
You'll find this button on the right-hand side of Law Gazette Jobs' home page.
Create an employer account.
Click on "Create an account" and complete the online registration form. Then, click on "Create an account."
Follow the verification link sent to your email address to activate your account.
Click on "Continue."
Choose a job posting package.
Click on "Advertise a job" in the menu bar and peruse the available job posting plans. Select your preferred package by clicking on the text that reads "Call 020 8049 4000" under the applicable heading.
Create your listing.
Fill out the online form with your job posting details, including the job title, location, and practice area. Once you're done, click on "Save and continue" toward the bottom-right corner.
Review your job post.
Click on the text that reads "Add supporting documents" to upload any additional resources, or select "Save and continue" to proceed.
You can also click on "Preview this job" to see what your listing will look like live, or select "Continue editing" to make any changes to your job post.
A pop-up window will appear with a job post upgrade. Tick the box to purchase it or leave it blank and click on "Continue to basket."
Complete your purchase.
Review your order summary to ensure you've selected the correct job posting package and click on "Checkout" to pay for your listing.
Law Gazette Jobs vs. Professionals in Law:
Compared to Law Gazette Jobs, Professionals in Law is the more feature-rich option, offering CV searches and job post screening questions. While Law Gazette Jobs' pricing starts at £995.00 +VAT for its Bronze listing plan, Professionals in Law charges £595.00 +VAT for a single job post, making the latter the more affordable choice.
Law Gazette Jobs vs. The Lawyer Careers:
Like Law Gazette Jobs, The Lawyer Careers offers employer branding and social media promotion. However, only The Lawyer Careers has a mobile app for on-the-go recruitment. While Law Gazette Jobs charges £995.00 +VAT for its Bronze listing plan, The Lawyer Careers' pricing starts at £1,290.00 +VAT per post.
Law Gazette Jobs vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a popular job board that lists a variety of general roles. In comparison, Law Gazette Jobs gives employers access to a more niche pool of legal talent, making it the better choice for targeted hiring. While Law Gazette Jobs' pricing starts at £995.00 +VAT for its Bronze listing plan, Reed.co.uk charges £150.00 +VAT per premium post.
What is Law Gazette Jobs?
Law Gazette Jobs is a niche job board that helps employers find and hire legal professionals in a wide variety of industries throughout the U.K.
What does it cost to post a job on Law Gazette Jobs?
Law Gazette Jobs' pricing starts at £995.00 +VAT for its Bronze job posting plan.
How do I create an account on Law Gazette Jobs?
- Go to Law Gazette Jobs' home page and click on "Recruiters."
- Click on "Create an account" and complete the online registration form.
- Click on "Create an account."
- Follow the verification link sent to your email address to activate your account.