TotallyLegal offers employers a Premium Job package priced at £1,200.00. This includes a 28-day job post, a logo placement, and email advertising. For a quote on multiple job ads or custom recruitment packages, employers should contact the organization via email or telephone.
TotallyLegal is a niche job board that advertises a range of legal positions across all sectors. As the self-proclaimed leading site for legal jobs in the U.K., the platform gives employers access to a highly defined audience of professionals from all career levels.
The platform features recruitment services such as email advertising, employer branding opportunities, and CV searches. They are, however, more expensive than competitor job boards such as Simply Law Jobs and reed.co.uk.
- TotallyLegal's audience is made up of qualified candidates with around 64% holding a professional qualification and over 73% of candidates with more than 5 years working experience.
- The job board features a "Premium" job posting package and gives employers the option to create a recruitment package to fit their hiring needs.
- Employers can use the site's screening questions to filter applications.
- Jobs posts are refreshed to the top of the site's search results every seven days.
- Urgent job postings are listed on the sidebar of the platform's home page.
- Employers can add their logo to job posts for increased brand awareness.
- Job posts are advertised in the organization's newsletter.
- Job seekers receive job ads via email alerts.
- Employers can access the job site's CV database as part of their tailored recruitment package.
- Job posts are shared to the job site's Twitter page for increased exposure.
- Employers can use the site's tools to create HTML jobs, display banners, and microsites.
- TotallyLegal not offer a free job posting option.
- Access to the site's CV database is not included in their "Premium" job package.
- The platform does not share job posts to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of TotallyLegal.
How to Post a Job on TotallyLegal:
Four easy steps for posting a job on TotallyLegal.
Posting a job on TotallyLegal.
Navigate to TotallyLegal's home page.
On the home page, select "Recruiters" in the top right-hand corner.
Select the job posting package.
On the next page, click "Buy now."
Register as an employer.
Click "Create an account" and fill out the online registration form. Once you're done, select "Save and continue."
Pay for your job post.
Click "Buy now" and select "Checkout." Ensure that your order is correct and click "Pay online."
You'll then be able to create and post a vacancy.
TotallyLegal vs. Simply Law Jobs:
Simply Law Jobs is a niche legal job board that charges £399.00 for a 28-day job post and offers a free new customer trial. This makes it the more attractive option in comparison to TotallyLegal's single job post priced at £1,200.00. TotallyLegal, however, has a wider reach than Simply Law Jobs, with over 122,000 more unique monthly visits.
TotallyLegal vs. The Lawyer Careers:
TotallyLegal and The Lawyer Careers both cater to the U.K.'s legal job market. While the platforms both charge £1,200.00 for a single job post, The Lawyer Careers has a premium listing upgrade, which TotallyLegal lacks. The site, however, features a CV search tool, which The Lawyer Careers does not offer.
TotallyLegal vs. reed.co.uk:
reed.co.uk is a general job board that advertises jobs in all sectors. TotallyLegal primarily advertises legal positions, which might be the better option for employers in search of specialized candidates. While both platforms offer CV searches and email advertising, TotallyLegal also shares jobs to their Twitter page for increased exposure.
What is TotallyLegal?
TotallyLegal is a specialist job board that helps employers find and recruit legal professionals at all career levels in various sectors across the U.K.
What does it cost to post a job on TotallyLegal?
How do I create a TotallyLegal account?
- Navigate to TotallyLegal's home page.
- Click "Recruiters" in the top right-hand corner.
- Select "Create an account."
- Fill out the online registration form and click "Save and continue."
How do I delete a job post on TotallyLegal?
- Sign in to your account and click "Your jobs."
- Select the job you'd like to remove and click "Delete."