£1,350.00 +VAT /post.
Job post duration
CV database access
Targeted job email alerts
Applicant tracking system
Phone and email.
TotallyLegal is a niche job board that advertises a range of legal positions across all sectors. As the self-proclaimed leading site for legal jobs in the U.K., the platform gives employers access to a highly defined audience of professionals from all career levels.
The platform features recruitment services such as email advertising, employer branding opportunities, and CV searches. They are, however, costlier than several competitor job boards, such as Simply Law Jobs and Reed.co.uk.
- TotallyLegal's audience is made up of qualified candidates with around 64% holding a professional qualification.
- Employers can use the site's screening questions to filter applications.
- Jobs posts are refreshed to the top of the site's search results every seven days.
- Urgent job postings are listed on the sidebar of the platform's home page.
- Employers can add their logo to job posts for increased brand awareness.
- Job posts are advertised in the organization's newsletter.
- Employers can access the job site's CV database as part of their tailored recruitment package.
- Job posts are shared to the job site's Twitter page for increased exposure.
- Employers can use the site's tools to create HTML jobs, display banners, and microsites.
- TotallyLegal does not offer a free job posting option.
- Access to the site's CV database is not included in the Premium job package.
- The platform does not distribute listings to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of TotallyLegal.
TotallyLegal offers employers a Premium Job package priced at £1,350.00 +VAT. This includes a 28-day job post, a logo placement, and email advertising. For a quote on multiple job ads or custom recruitment packages, employers should contact the organization via email or telephone.
TotallyLegal vs. Simply Law Jobs:
Simply Law Jobs is a niche legal job board that charges £299.00 for a 28-day job post and offers a new customer discount, making it the more attractive option in comparison to TotallyLegal's £1,350.00 +VAT per post. TotallyLegal, however, has a wider reach than Simply Law Jobs, with over 122,000 more unique monthly visits.
TotallyLegal vs. The Lawyer Careers:
TotallyLegal and The Lawyer Careers both cater to the U.K.'s legal job market. While TotallyLegal charges £1,350.00 +VAT per post, The Lawyer Careers charges £1,290.00 +VAT per post and has a premium listing upgrade, which TotallyLegal lacks. The site, however, features a CV search tool, which The Lawyer Careers does not offer.
TotallyLegal vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a popular job board that advertises jobs in all sectors. TotallyLegal primarily lists legal positions, which may be the better option for employers in search of specialized candidates. At £89.00 +VAT for a new customer post, Reed.co.uk is more affordable compared to TotallyLegal's £1,350.00 +VAT per post.