Simply Law Jobs has a dynamic pricing model for job postings. A daily rate is calculated using an algorithm. Job posts run continuously for 14 days charged at the daily rate, the total for which is due upfront when posting a job ad. Thereafter, job ads remain active, and users are invoiced every seven days until the advert is paused.
Simply Law Jobs offers a Social Takeover package for £1,499.00. For pricing information about their other products, including CV downloads, featured postings, and managed services, users should contact Simply Law Jobs directly.
The self-proclaimed leading legal job board of the U.K., Simply Law Jobs, is a niche job posting site with comprehensive recruitment services designed to help employers find talented job seekers in all legal sectors. The platform is well-established and features an extensive candidate CV database of legal professionals.
Simply Law Jobs does not offer a free job posting option and uses an algorithm to calculate daily rates for job postings. The platform also offers a wide range of additional recruitment solutions, including CV searches, social media promotion, and bespoke packages.
- The site offers CV searches, social promotion, standard and featured postings, and bespoke recruitment packages.
- Employer accounts include a reporting page for tracking job applications, application rates, and more.
- Employers can block applications from outside specific locations.
- Simply Law Jobs' CV database contains profiles of more than 50,000 candidates.
- Employers can search and view candidates' CVs at no cost and only pay to obtain candidates' names and contact details.
- The CV database supports Boolean searches.
- The platform provides employers with a dedicated account manager to assist with recruitment processes.
- The site sends job email alerts directly to prospective candidates.
- The site does not offer a free job posting option or trial period.
- Employers must contact an account manager to purchase credits for CV downloads.
- The site has a smaller reach than competitors, such as The Law Gazette and Indeed.
Although online reviews of Simply Law Jobs are limited, the platform received a 5 out of 5-star rating on their Facebook page, based on the opinion of five people.
How to Post a Job on Simply Law Jobs:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Simply Law Jobs.
Posting a Job on Simply Law Jobs.
Click on "Post A Job."
Navigate to Simply Law Jobs' home page and click on "Post A Job" in the top right-hand corner.
Create an account.
Complete the online form with your details, create a password, and click on "Sign up and continue."
Create your job post.
Enter details about the job you want to advertise and the application process, clicking on "Save and Continue" to proceed to the next online form until you reach the "Review & Pay" step.
Pay for your job post.
In this final step, enter your billing details and click on "Confirm Payment" to make the purchase and publish your job post.
Simply Law Jobs vs. TotallyLegal:
Simply Law Jobs and TotallyLegal both cater to the U.K.'s legal job market. The main difference between the two job boards is that Simply Law Jobs is considerably more affordable with a dynamic pricing model, whereas TotallyLegal charges a fixed fee of £1,200.00 for a single job post. Both platforms also offer bespoke recruitment packages.
Simply Law Jobs vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular job board that posts jobs from all industries. Simply Law Jobs, however, is dedicated to posting legal vacancies, which might be the better option for employers in search of specialized professionals. Unlike Indeed, Simply Law Jobs does not offer a free job posting option.
Simply Law Jobs vs. The Law Gazette:
Both geared towards legal professionals, Simply Law Jobs and The Law Gazette host local job boards with recruitment services such as email advertising and featured listings. While Simply Law Jobs offers a searchable CV database, which The Law Gazette doesn't, it has a smaller reach.
What is Simply Law Jobs?
Simply Law Jobs is a niche job posting site that connects employers with job seekers in the legal sector of the U.K. The platform offers a range of recruitment services, such as CV searches, email advertising, and access to an account manager.
What does it cost to post a job on Simply Law Jobs?
How do I create a Simply Law Jobs account?
- Navigate to Simply Law Jobs' home page.
- Click "Recruiters."
- Select "Register."
- Fill out the online registration form.
- Click "Register."