Simply Law Jobs
Contact for quote.
Job post duration
14 and 28 days.
CV database access
Social media promotion
Job post reporting page
Candidate matching tools
Phone and email.
The self-proclaimed leading legal job board of the U.K., Simply Law Jobs is a niche job posting site with comprehensive recruitment services designed to help employers find talented job seekers in all legal sectors. The platform is well-established and features an extensive candidate CV database of legal professionals.
Simply Law Jobs uses an algorithm to calculate daily rates for job postings but does not make these rates readily available on its website. The platform does offer a wide range of additional recruitment solutions, such as CV searches, social media promotion, and a dedicated account manager.
- The site offers CV searches, social promotion, standard and featured postings, and bespoke recruitment packages.
- Employer accounts include a reporting page for tracking job applications, application rates, and more.
- Employers can block applications from outside specific locations.
- Simply Law Jobs' CV database contains profiles of more than 50,000 candidates.
- Employers can search and view candidates' CVs at no cost and only pay to obtain candidates' names and contact details.
- The CV database supports Boolean searches.
- The platform provides employers with a dedicated account manager to assist with recruitment processes.
- The site sends job email alerts directly to prospective candidates.
- The site does not offer a free job posting option or trial period.
- Employers must contact an account manager to purchase credits for CV downloads.
- The site has a smaller reach than competitors, such as Law Gazette Jobs and Indeed.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Simply Law Jobs.
Single Job Advert
Social Takeover Package
*New customers receive a 20% discount on their first job post.
**For pricing information about other products, such as CV downloads, featured postings, and managed services, users should contact Simply Law Jobs directly.
Simply Law Jobs vs. TotallyLegal:
Simply Law Jobs and TotallyLegal both cater to the U.K.'s legal job market. The main difference between the two job boards is that Simply Law Jobs is considerably more affordable with a dynamic pricing model, whereas TotallyLegal charges a fixed fee of £1,350.00 +VAT for a single job post. Both platforms also offer bespoke recruitment packages.
Simply Law Jobs vs. Law Gazette Jobs:
Both geared towards legal professionals, Simply Law Jobs and Law Gazette Jobs host local job boards with recruitment services such as email advertising and featured listings. While Simply Law Jobs offers a searchable CV database, which Law Gazette Jobs doesn't, it has a smaller reach than the former.
Simply Law Jobs vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular job board that lists jobs from all industries. Simply Law Jobs, however, is dedicated to posting legal vacancies, which might be the better option for employers in search of specialized professionals. Unlike Indeed, Simply Law Jobs does not offer a free job posting option.