New Customer Trial
Single 7-Day Job Post
Single 28-Day Job Post
Tailor Your Own Package
Contact for quote.
Pay Per 100 CVs
Monthly CV Access
Contact for quote.
The self-proclaimed leading legal job board of the U.K., Simply Law Jobs, is a niche job posting site with comprehensive recruitment services designed to help employers find talented job seekers in all legal sectors. Founded in 2006, the platform is well-established and features an extensive candidate CV database of legal professionals.
Compared to other top legal job boards, Simply Law Jobs is affordably priced and offers a wide range of recruitment solutions, including CV searches, exposure on partner sites, targeted email advertising, and access to a dedicated account manager.
- The job board specializes in posting a variety of legal jobs in the U.K.
- The site offers new employers access to a free job posting trial.
- The platform offers employers several job posting packages.
- Simply Law Jobs gives employers access to the site's CV database with over 89,000 candidates.
- Jobs are shared on the platform's partner sites, including ZipRecruiter and Adzuna.
- The platform provides employers with a dedicated account manager to assist with recruitment processes.
- The site sends job email alerts directly to prospective candidates.
- The site's tailored packages include featured listing options, social media promotion, and employer branding opportunities.
- The site has a smaller reach than competitors, such as The Law Gazette and Indeed.
- The platform does not offer a live chat service.
Although online reviews of Simply Law Jobs are limited, the platform received a 5 out of 5-star rating on their Facebook page.
How to Post a Job on Simply Law Jobs:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Simply Law Jobs.
Posting a Job on Simply Law Jobs.
Find and click "Post a Job."
Navigate to Simply Law Jobs' home page and click "Post a Job" in the top right-hand corner.
Choose a job posting package.
Select your preferred job posting package, and click "Post your job" under your chosen package. Add your email address and click "Continue" towards the bottom of the page.
Review your order and ensure that you've selected your preferred job posting package. Then, click "Checkout."
You can also add a discount code if you have one.
Add your billing information.
Fill out the online form with your billing details, and click "Pay" to purchase job posting credits.
You'll then be able to create your job post.
Simply Law Jobs vs. TotallyLegal:
Like Simply Law Jobs, TotallyLegal caters to the U.K.'s legal job market. The main difference between the two job boards is that Simply Law Jobs is considerably more affordable, charging £399.00 for a 28-day job post, while Totally Legal costs £1,200.00 for similar services. Both platforms offer email advertising and employer branding services.
Simply Law Jobs vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular job board that posts jobs from all industries. Simply Law Jobs, however, is dedicated to posting legal vacancies, which might be the better option for employers in search of specialized professionals. While both platforms share job posts on partner sites, Indeed offers candidate management tools that Simply Law Jobs lacks.
Simply Law Jobs vs. The Law Gazette:
Both geared towards legal professionals, Simply Law Jobs and The Law Gazette host local job boards with recruitment services such as email advertising and featured listings. While Simply Law Jobs is the more affordable option, The Law Gazette has a wider reach, with over 107,800 unique monthly visitors.
What is Simply Law Jobs?
Simply Law Jobs is a niche job posting site that connects employers with job seekers in the legal sector of the U.K. The platform offers a range of recruitment services, such as CV searches, email advertising, and access to an account manager.
What does it cost to post a job on Simply Law Jobs?
Simply Law Jobs' pricing starts from £299.00 for a single 7-day job post. The site also has a 28-day job post for £399.00.
How do I create a Simply Law Jobs account?
- Navigate to Simply Law Jobs' home page.
- Click "Recruiters."
- Select "Register."
- Fill out the online registration form.
- Click "Register."