Professionals in Law
From £595.00 +VAT /post.
Up to 60 days.
Social media promotion
Job board syndication
Phone and email.
Founded in 2011, Professionals in Law has over a decade of recruitment experience in the U.K.'s legal sector. Key features of the platform's recruitment services include 60-day job listing, branded employer profiles, and candidate screening questions. In addition, the site receives over 5,000 website views each month.
While the platform lacks a free job posting option, its pricing plans are more affordable than most competitors and the platform offers employers access to a specialized audience of legal professionals. However, job ads are not syndicated to other job boards for increased visibility.
- Professionals in Law is a specialized job posting site that offers employers a targeted approach to hiring.
- The platform features a CV database of candidates for employers to browse through.
- Job posts are promoted on the platform's Twitter page.
- Employers can add screening questions to job ads to filter candidates.
- The Premium Job plan positions vacancies in the right-hand column to increase job post visibility.
- Employers can create company profiles to aid brand awareness and attract candidates.
- Job posts are active for up to 60 days.
- The platform is more affordable than competitors, such as Legal Week Jobs and TotallyLegal.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The platform lacks job board syndication for increased exposure.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Professionals in Law.
Single Job Posting
How to Post a Job on Professionals in Law:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Professionals in Law.
Posting a job on Professionals in Law.
Navigate to the Professionals in Law home page.
From the home page, click on "RECRUITERS" in the top-right corner of the page.
Create your account.
On the next page, click on "Create an account" in the top-right corner of the page. Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Create an account" toward the bottom of the page.
Follow the email link to verify your account.
Select a job posting plan.
Click on "Advertise a job" in the top menu bar. Select a job posting plan that best suits your budget and hiring needs by clicking on the relevant "Advertise now" button beneath your desired package.
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with your vacancy details. Once complete, click on "Save and continue" toward the bottom of the page. On the next page, you can add any additional supporting documents to your job post.
Click on "Preview this job" to review your job post.
Click on "Continue editing" to make any changes.
Once complete, click on "Save and continue."
Complete the payment and post your job ad.
Review your order and click on "Checkout" to complete the purchase. Once the payment process is complete, your job ad will be added to the Professionals in Law job board.
Professionals in Law vs. Simply Law Jobs:
Both Simply Law Jobs and Professionals in Law target the U.K.'s legal job market and feature social media promotion, a CV database, and dedicated account managers. Simply Law Jobs reaches a larger audience of professionals and uses an algorithm to determine job post pricing, whereas Professionals in Law offers standard packages.
Professionals in Law vs. TotallyLegal:
TotallyLegal charges £1,200.00 for a 28-day job post, whereas Professionals in Law costs £595.00 +VAT for a 60-day job ad, offering employers greater value and exposure. Both platforms offer candidate screening questions, a CV database, and social media promotion on their respective Twitter pages.
Professionals in Law vs. Legal Week Jobs:
Legal Week Jobs' advanced recruitment features, such as CV database access, partner network syndication, and branded employer profiles are only available with the "Ultimate Reach" plan, which costs £1,450.00 per job post, making Professionals in Law the better option for employers on a tight budget.
What is Professionals in Law?
Professionals in Law is a job posting site that employers can use to advertise vacancies and connect with various legal professionals.
What does it cost to post a job on Professionals in Law?
Professionals in Law's pricing starts from £595.00 +VAT per job post.
How do I create an account on Professionals in Law?
- Go to the Professionals in Law home page.
- Click on "RECRUITERS" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Click on "Create an account" and fill out the online form with your details.
- Click on "Create an account" and follow the email link to verify your account.