5 Job Listings
Job of the Week
10 Job Listings
*All job listings are live for 45 days.
Above the Law is a popular news and information website with a comprehensive job board where companies can hire internationally. While job postings are live on the platform for a generous 45 days, the posting plans are rather costly compared to some local niche sites and general job boards.
The ATL Job Board also lacks additional recruitment tools such as a resume database, candidate matching, and applicant tracking.
- Employers in the U.K. can reach an international audience of legal professionals.
- Job postings are live for 45 days.
- The job board is more affordable than many of its competitors.
- There is a resource center with tips for employers as well as law professionals.
- Listings are sorted by level of qualification, city, and job type.
- There is a directory for firms and law schools with detailed information about revenue and client ratings.
- The platform does not offer local customer support channels.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- There is no free posting option.
- Less than 4% of the site traffic originates in the U.K.
- The platform lacks recruitment tools such as applicant tracking, a resume database, and candidate matching.
We were unable to find any online reviews of The ATL Job Board.
How to Post a Job on The ATL Job Board:
Four easy steps for posting a job on The ATL Job Board.
Posting a Job on The ATL Job Board.
Go to The ATL Job Board home page.
On the Above the Law home page, hover over the "Career Center" tab in the top menu bar and select "Job Listings" from the drop-down menu.
Select "POST A JOB."
You'll find this button on the right side of the page.
Fill in your job details.
Add the specifications of your job post on this page. Include things like the title, description, category, location, and more. When you're done, click on "PREVIEW" before submitting your job post.
Pay for your job posting.
On the next page, review your order and click on "Pay Now" to make the purchase and publish your posting.
The ATL Job Board vs. TotallyLegal:
While The ATL Job Board and TotallyLegal are both legal job boards, TotallyLegal is based in the U.K., while The ATL Job Board is based in the U.S. TotallyLegal charges £1,350.00 +VAT per post compared to The ATL Job Board's US$200.00. That said, TotallyLegal includes access to a CV database which The ATL Job Board doesn't.
The ATL Job Board. vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is one of the most popular general job boards in the U.K. While it doesn't have the niche focus of The ATL Job Board, it has a stronger local presence and provides more hiring features, such as access to an extensive CV database. Reed.co.uk charges upwards of £89.00 +VAT compared to The ATL Job Board's US$200.00 per post.
The ATL Job Board vs. CV-Library:
At £75.00 for a job post, CV-Library is more affordable than The ATL Job Board. It also offers more features and a searchable database of 14 million CVs. While Above the Law attracts mostly U.S.-based website visitors, CV-Library is among the most trafficked U.K. job portals, making it the better option for local recruitment efforts.
Above the Law
Jan 01, 2006
611 Broadway, Ste. 907D, New York, New York 10012 USA
What does it cost to post a job on The ATL Job Board.
The ATL Job Board's pricing starts at US$200.00 for a 45-day post.
Is The ATL Job Board worth the money?
The ATL Job Board receives very little traffic from the U.K. Employers may be better off using local hiring sites or general job boards.
Is Above the Law legit?
Yes, Above the Law is a legitimate law news and information website with a legal job board.