5 Job Listings
10 Job Listings
*All job listings are live for 45 days.
Above the Law is a U.S.-based news and information website for legal professionals that also includes an international legal job board where Australian employers can post legal jobs.
While the job board is great for niche hires, there is very little traffic originating from the country. The platform also lacks additional recruitment tools, such as a resume database, candidate matching, and applicant tracking.
- Employers in Australia can reach an international audience of legal professionals.
- Job postings are live for 45 days.
- There is a resource center with tips for employers as well as law professionals.
- Listings are sorted by level of qualification, city, and job type.
- There is a directory for firms and law schools with detailed information about revenue and client ratings.
- The platform does not offer local customer support channels.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- There is no free posting option.
- Less than 1% of the site traffic originates in Australia.
- The platform lacks recruitment tools such, as applicant tracking, a resume database, and candidate matching.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Above the Law's job board.
How to Post a Job on The ATL Job Board:
Four easy steps for posting a job on The ATL Job Board.
Posting a Job on The ATL Job Board.
Go to The ATL Job Board home page.
On the Above the Law home page, hover over the "Career Center" tab in the top menu bar and select "Job Listings" from the drop-down menu.
Select "POST A JOB."
You'll find this button on the right side of the page.
Fill in your job details.
Add the specifications of your job post on this page. Include things like the title, description, category, location, and more. When you're done, click on "PREVIEW" before submitting your job post.
Pay for your job posting.
On the next page, review your order and click on "Pay Now" to make the purchase and publish your posting.
The ATL Job Board vs. CareerOne:
CareerOne is a locally based general job board that offers both free and paid job postings. In comparison, The ATL Job Board is a U.S.-based niche job board with pricing starting at US$200.00 per post. Of the two, only CareerOne offers candidate matching and applicant tracking tools. CareerOne also offers greater access to local job seekers.
The ATL Job Board vs. SEEK:
SEEK is a popular general job board that millions of Australians use, while The ATL Job Board is a niche legal job board based in the U.S., with less than 1% of traffic originating from Australia. SEEK's pricing varies depending on your needs, while The ATL Job Board charges upwards of US$200.00 for a 45-day post.
The ATL Job Board vs. LawCrossing:
Both LawCrossing and The ATL Job Board are legal job boards based in the U.S. LawCrossing offers both free and paid posts, while The ATL Job Board charges upwards of US$200.00 per post. Of the two, only LawCrossing distributes jobs to over 600 other job boards and provides access to an extensive resume database.