The College of Law does not charge any fees to post listings to its jobs board.
The College of Law is an international institution that offers training, education, and advice to legal professionals in Australia and New Zealand. Their site provides legal sector practitioners with a host of resources to assist them in their career journeys and understanding of the law, from articles to videos.
Their jobs board is a free resource for companies to post working opportunities in the legal sector for entry-level, graduate, and work-experience roles. The site claims that they have approximately 200 job seekers who sign up each month and offer employers a variety of tools, such as a candidate search database and an easy job posting process.
- The site targets a highly defined group of legal practitioners in Australia and New Zealand.
- The College of Law doesn't charge any fees to post a job on their site.
- The site has a featured job and company section to give businesses added exposure.
- The platform offers informative articles about the legal sector and recruitment for both employers and job seekers.
- The site verifies employers before allowing them to post.
- The College of Law accepts job postings for roles in Australia and New Zealand.
- Employers can search the site's candidate resume database to find prospective candidates.
- The site doesn't promote job listings through its social media pages.
- Only graduates of The College of Law can upload their resumes to the site.
We were unable to find any online reviews of The College of Laws Jobs Board.
The College of Law Jobs Board vs. Legal Jobs:
Legal Jobs is the job board of the Australian news site Lawyers Weekly. Legal Jobs' pricing starts at A$249.00 +GST per post, compared to The College of Law, which doesn't charge a fee for its job posting services. Both sites are good choices for employers, but The College of Law is the more affordable option.
The College of Law Jobs Board vs. Legal Careers:
While The College of Law does not charge for job postings, Legal Careers only offers free postings for locum positions. The latter's paid plans start at A$132.00 per post. However, Legal Careers offers better features than The College of Law, including a range of job post upgrades and access to a searchable resume database.
The College of Law Jobs Board vs. SEEK:
Employers may find that SEEK offers a lot of benefits for job posting in Australia as the site is very popular and offers companies great national exposure. However, employers looking to post an entry-level legal position may also benefit from The College of Law's free posting services and niche target audience.