The College of Law does not charge any fees to post listings to its job board.
The College of Law is an international institution that offers training, education, and advice to legal professionals in Australia and New Zealand. Their site provides legal sector practitioners with a host of resources to assist them in their career journeys and understanding of the law, from articles to videos.
Their job board is a free resource for companies to post working opportunities in the legal sector for entry-level, graduate, and work-experience roles. The site claims that they have approximately 200 job seekers who sign up each month and offer employers a variety of tools, such as a candidate search database and an easy job posting process.
- The site targets a highly defined group of legal practitioners in Australia and New Zealand.
- The College of Law doesn't charge any fees to post a job on their site.
- The site has a featured job and company section to give businesses added exposure.
- The platform offers informative articles about the legal sector and recruitment for both employers and job seekers.
- The site verifies employers before allowing them to post.
- The College of Law accepts job postings for roles in Australia and New Zealand.
- Employers can search the site's candidate resume database to find prospective candidates.
- The site doesn't promote job listings through its social media pages.
- Only graduates of The College of Law can upload their resumes to the site.
We were unable to find any online reviews of The College of Law's job board.
How to Post a Job on The College of Law:
Five easy steps for posting a job on The College of Law's job board.
Posting a job on The College of Law's job board.
Go to the The College of Law home page.
Navigate to The College of Law home page. Then, find and select "Jobs" at the top of the page.
Start the job posting process.
Find and select "Post a Job" in the header menu.
Create your employer profile.
Fill out the employer registration form provided and select "REGISTER" at the bottom of the page.
Your company will then be checked and verified by a representative of The College of Law.
Fill out the job posting description form.
Provide details of the job you would like to post and include information such as your organization's name, contact details, the title of the position, and a general job description. Then, select "PREVIEW."
Preview your job listing before posting it.
Ensure that all of the details of your job advert are correct. If you'd like to change anything, start by clicking on "EDIT." Alternatively, select "POST."
Your job will then be reviewed and posted to The College of Law's job board.
The College of Law vs. Lawyers Weekly:
Lawyers Weekly is an Australian site that allows people to post work opportunities from A$192.50 for 30 days. In comparison, The College of Law doesn't charge a fee for its job posting services and lets employers advertise for as long as they want. Both sites are good choices for employers; however, The College of Law is the more affordable option.
The College of Law vs. Beyond Law:
While the cost of posting a job through Beyond Law is higher than The College of Law, employers will benefit from the site's higher web traffic and job posting numbers. While The College of Law states that it receives around 200 job seeker sign-ups each month, Beyond Law receives nearly 3,000 job post views and 20,000 site visits every month.
The College of Law vs. SEEK:
Employers may find that SEEK offers a lot of benefits for job posting in Australia as the site is very popular and offers companies great national exposure. However, employers looking to post an entry-level legal position may also benefit from The College of Law's free posting services and niche target audience.
What is The College of Law?
The College of Law is an Australian educational institution that provides practice-focused training and courses to legal professionals. The organization offers free job posting and candidate search functionality to businesses, firms, and organizations in Australia and New Zealand.
What does it cost to post a job on The College of Law?
The College of Law doesn't charge any fees to post employment opportunities to their job board.
How do I create an account on The College of Law?
- Navigate to The College of Law home page.
- Find and select "Jobs" in the header menu.
- Select "Post a Job" on The College of Law jobs page.
- Fill out the employer registration form and select "REGISTER."
How do I delete a job post on The College of Law?
- Log in to your account.
- Click "MY ACCOUNT."
- Select "Job Postings."
- Locate and select the job you would like to delete.
- Click "DELETE."