From A$132.00 /post.
Resume database access
Job ad distribution
Phone and email.
Powered by the Law Institute of Victoria (LIV), Legal Careers advertises a wide range of legal positions at all career levels. The platform provides the law community of the province with practice support, accreditation, publications, local industry news, and networking opportunities.
Legal Careers gives employers access to a targeted network of over 1,000 legal professionals. The site features a simple job posting process and recruitment services such as promoted listings, email advertising, and resume searches.
- Legal Careers lets employers post locum positions for free.
- Employers can browse the site’s resume database to connect with candidates.
- LIV members receive discounted rates on job postings.
- The "Premium" package adds jobs to the site’s home page and sends vacancies to job seekers via weekly email alerts.
- Employers can add their company profile to the site for added exposure.
- The platform features a dashboard from which employers can post listings and manage job applicants.
- The site offers several job post upgrades for increased visibility.
- Employers can add job posting templates to their accounts for later use.
- Legal Careers does not offer bulk job posting packages.
- The platform does not feature an applicant tracking system.
- Listings are not shared to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Legal Careers.
Basic 30 Day Job Posting
Premium 30 Day Posting + Job Flash Email
Single Resume Purchase
*Members of the Law Institute of Victoria receive a 20% discount on job posts when they apply their members-only discount code at checkout. Members should sign in to their account to access the discount code.
**All pricing includes GST.
Legal Careers vs. The College of Law Jobs Board:
The College of Law Jobs Board is a niche job board geared toward students and early-career law professionals throughout Australia. In comparison, Legal Careers posts law jobs at all career levels and primarily serves the province of Victoria. Both platforms have a free job posting option, but Legal Careers' basic listing costs A$132.00 +GST.
Legal Careers vs. Legal Jobs:
Unlike Legal Careers, Legal Jobs does not have a free job posting option. At A$132.00 per post, Legal Careers' paid plans are also more affordable than Legal Jobs, which charges A$249.00 +GST per post. While the latter offers a longer job post duration of up to 60 days, it lacks a resume database, which Legal Careers offers.
Legal Careers vs. SEEK:
SEEK is a popular Australian job site that caters to all industries. Comparatively, Legal Careers primarily advertises law vacancies, and has a smaller reach than the former, with only 1,000 registered job seekers. Both platforms offer resume searches, but SEEK also features an applicant tracking system. Of the two, SEEK's pricing varies and is dependent on the job post's location.