From A$249.00 +GST /post.
Job post duration
Up to 60 days.
Searchable resume database
Social media promotion
Legal Jobs, a niche job board provided by the online news publication Lawyers Weekly, reaches a highly targeted audience of legal professionals in Australia and offers employers several job posting packages, including single and bulk plans. However, it is costlier than some local alternatives, such as Legal Careers and The College of Law Jobs Board.
While the site does not have a searchable resume database or a free plan, it offers a selection of other attractive features, including featured listings, which are promoted to more than 50,000 daily email newsletter subscribers and on social media, dedicated employer profiles, and premium customer support.
- Legal Jobs reaches a highly targeted audience of legal professionals in Australia.
- The site offers a variety of job posting options, including bulk job ad packs.
- Employers can add their listings to the "Featured Jobs" section of the job board.
- The Annual Jobs Pack includes a longer-than-average job post duration of 60 days.
- All job posting plans include a dedicated employer profile and premium customer support.
- Featured listings are promoted to more than 50,000 daily email subscribers and on Lawyers Weekly's social media profiles.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The site does not feature a searchable resume database or an applicant tracking system.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Legal Jobs.
Single Job Posting
Three Jobs Pack
Five Jobs Pack
Ten Jobs Pack
Single Job Posting (Featured)
Three Jobs Pack (Featured)
Five Jobs Pack (Featured)
Ten Jobs Pack (Featured)
Annual Jobs Pack
Legal Jobs vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a large general job posting site that is popular internationally, whereas Legal Jobs caters only to Australia and is a niche job board for the legal industry. Legal Jobs' pricing starts at A$249.00 +GST per post, whereas Indeed offers free postings and pay-per-click options for sponsoring job posts.
Legal Jobs vs. The College of Law Jobs Board
Similar to Legal Jobs, The College of Law Jobs Board gives employers access to a niche pool of candidates in the Australian law industry. While Legal Jobs charges A$249.00 +GST for a standard listing, it is free to post a job on The College of Law's job board. Unlike the latter, Legal Jobs offers social media promotion but lacks a searchable resume database.
Legal Jobs vs. SEEK:
Both SEEK and Legal Jobs primarily cater to an Australian audience. However, while Legal Jobs reaches a highly targeted audience within Australia's legal industry, SEEK is a general job posting site. Neither offers a free plan, but while SEEK's pricing is variable, depending on several factors, Legal Jobs' prices start at A$249.00 +GST per post.