From US$412.00 /mo.
Resume database access
Applicant messaging and tracking
Job ad distribution
Social media promotion
Email and live chat.
Snaphunt helps employers with a feature-rich hiring profile that will connect them to local and global professionals in various industries, such as IT, sales, and marketing. The job board's standout tools include branded employer profiles, candidate messaging, interview scheduling, and AI-powered reference checking.
The platform's free plan includes unlimited job posting credits, making it ideal for employers on a tight budget. As a general job board, Snaphunt is a logical choice for Canadian employers. However, it does not offer a dedicated Canadian site, nor does it currently feature many posts for the Canadian market.
- The platform gives employers access to more than 650 million local and international job seekers.
- Snaphunt's free plan includes unlimited postings, unlimited video interviews, and limited applicant views.
- Users can add their company profile to the job board to aid brand awareness.
- Each package allows users to post an unlimited number of job postings.
- The candidate management service includes instant messaging, interview scheduling, and AI-powered reference checking.
- Listings are distributed to affiliated job boards and social media pages for maximum visibility.
- The platform offers a discounted hiring package for startups scaling their workforce.
- Other services include candidate matching, personalized emails, team collaboration tools, and feedback management.
- The job board's paid plans are costlier than those of some rival platforms.
- All prices are in U.S. dollars.
- There is just one general site, without a dedicated Canadian site.
- Snaphunt does not offer a French translation option.
- Snaphunt does not offer featured listing options.
On G2, the platform has a 4.6-star rating based on more than 30 reviews, with most users noting its good selection of candidates and easy-to-use applicant tracking tools. However, one reviewer mentioned experiencing slow loading times on the website.
Contact for quote.
Contact for quote.
*Users interested in purchasing the platform's startup plan should fill out its online contact form for more information.
Snaphunt vs. Jobillico:
Unlike Snaphunt's global job search site, Jobillico is a job board and recruitment site dedicated to the Canadian job market. Snaphunt offers a free posting option with paid plans starting from US$412.00. Jobillico, on the other hand, does not make their pricing readily available on their website.
Snaphunt vs. LinkedIn:
Both Snaphunt and LinkedIn cater to the global job market, but LinkedIn features a dedicated Canadian site, which Snaphunt lacks. Both sites offer a free posting option, resume searches, and applicant tracking. LinkedIn users can also tailor their target market by location, industry, and job function.
Snaphunt vs. Indeed:
Snaphunt and Indeed both advertise local and international vacancies, but the latter has a wider reach, attracting more than 650 million candidates. Both sites offer a free job posting plan, but Snaphunt's paid packages start at US$412.00 per month, while Indeed's promoted postings feature a pay-per-application model.