SalesTrax is a niche sales job board for software sales jobs. The platform is very basic. Employers can post jobs accompanied by their company logo and details. SalesTrax does not have a resume database for employers to search and is rather expensive considering its limited feature profile.
- Detailed employer profiles displayed with job postings.
- Straightforward, user-friendly platform.
- Two pricing plans.
- No exposure to other sites.
- No added features, such as an applicant tracking system or third-party integrations.
No reviews of SalesTrax could be found.
How to Post a Job on SalesTrax:
- Go to https://salestrax.com.
- Click "Post a job" in the top right corner of the page.
- Enter the job details and company information.
- Select a pricing plan and click "Preview Listing."
- Review your job post and click "Confirm Listing."
- Enter your payment details and click "Pay and Post."
SalesTrax vs. SalesHeads.com:
Compared to SalesHeads.com, SalexTrax is a very basic job board with no additional features to aid employers' recruitment efforts. SalesHeads.com offers cheaper posting options and far better exposure. It also has a resume database and offers multiple tools to promote job posts, such as email campaigns and display advertising.
SalesTrax vs. Dadomatch:
Unlike SalesTrax, Dadomatch allows for free job postings which are automatically posted to multiple other job boards, thereby also achieving far greater exposure than SalesTrax. Overall, Dadomatch simply offers better value.
SalesTrax vs. Rainmakers:
Rainmakers, like SalesTrax, is a niche sales recruitment platform. Rainmakers connects employers with top-performing tech sales professionals. The platform does not host a job board like SalesTrax, but provides highly targeted access to qualified tech sales talent.
8400 W 110th Street, Overland Park, KS 66210
Number of Employees
What is SalesTrax?
SalesTrax is a software sales job board. The platform is simple and easy to use.
What does it cost to post a job on SalesTrax?
SalesTrax's pricing ranges from $399 to $599 for a 30-day job listing.